• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

GA Anyone Know this 76 Bronco

Status
Not open for further replies.

hyghlndr

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Hockessin, Delaware
If I remember correctly this one (if not I am sorry) " has no panels replaced" but needs some. I would ask for good engine bay pictures, in particular the area behind the wheel well area that always rusts out. Also request pictures of the underside - I asked but never got if this is the same one as last time.

It has been on ebay several times and the pictures have been used by scammers before. I think it might be good photography vs outstanding condition and would want someone to check out in person if you are going to bid.

NGABronco

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
N. GA now South Carolina
Hey up, I'm not seeing that price? I'm seeing 3 days and $8,600, which is about right may go to $10K.
You'd certainly need to look at it in person. IMO!!!:cool::cool:

NGABronco

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
N. GA now South Carolina
Yes Sir, that line about a "rust free Southern truck" kinda scares me!! I'm not sure I've ever seen one of those!!!:cool::cool::cool:
Not 30+ years old anyway!!!%)%)

Broncitis

MEB Founder
Yes, seems fishy. Looks nice but would need more pics and details to specific questions.

A friend of my dads may be interersted. Is there anyone who lives near Valdosta that could check this out if he decides to bid on it before we drive all the way from PA to find a polished turd or a scam?

I'll know tomorrow if he intends to put in a serious bid on it.

We'll be down to the Bronco Driver show in a few weeks and I currently have one empty spot left on the trailer. I'd hate to waste that space and might be able to fill it on the way back! ;D

Thanks,
Drew

farnorthdan

Loc.
Eagle River, Alaska
I've always been of the school of "wanting to see with my own eyes". If I were dropping that kinda coin I want to kick the tires...floorpans....inner fenders....kick panels and on and on. this is probably why it took me so long to find a decent one again were I'm at. the one I got has some rust but at least i know its there and paid accordingly.

dan

mlaird

Loc.
Houston,TX
this truck was being sold by a dealership a while back. they were asking like $25-26k for it if i remember correctly on autotrader. looks like a very clean truck from the pics i remember. ive definitely seen pics of this one for sale before, but who knows if the auction is legit or not

Broncoman1966

I live right outside of Valdosta. I would be happy to check it out and take some pics. If anyone has the contact info. I have lived here all my life and work in the City School system and I have never seen it around town. Let me know 229-794-9780 Mark

OP
OP
U

UPTHECREEK

Loc.
Orange Park Florida
I sent this guy a question 4 days ago with no reply, I sent another on Sunday with no reply. If you notice there are only two actual pictures. A bronco this nice would have a lot of pics. I did contact E-bay last night but I see its still there...

Broncoman1966

I emailed him this morning. I requested to see it. I sent him all my contact info. I explained that I am representing a buyer that is very interested and has cash on hand. I explained that I need to take some pics of it for the buyer. So if he is legit and wants to sell it he will email me back. I'll let you guys know if I receive anything from him. If it is legit I'll get some pics and info for you guys. Otherwise you probably need to leave it alone. Thanks Mark

Broncitis

MEB Founder
Mark,

Thanks for offering to scope it out! Let me know he contacts you. I also sent him a message yesterday but have not heard back yet.

Likely a scam, but worth looking into.

Drew

Status
Not open for further replies.