• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Anyone need a new Shifter from Art Carr ????

Adventurous4x4

Loc.
Hagerstown , Md
Most of the shifters Art Carr sell are from Winters Performance and we are going to become a dealer for them and would like to offer Winters Performance shifters to the bronco community at a discount
Shoot me an email or pm and I will give you the prices we are trying to get for those who want to participate in the mass buy we are trying to get together .
BELIEVE ME IT WIL BE WORTH YOUR WHILE IF YOU NEED A SHIFTER FROM THESE PEOPLE !!!!!

Randy Wood
Adventurous 4x4 and Speed
301-791-6869

Chuck77

Loc.
El Paso
I'll second. That was the shifter I was planning to go with anyway. Post a price when it's time.

cesco

I have been thinking about getting one also, send me a pm once you get the pricing

jimbo11

Loc.
columbus
shifter

Most of the shifters Art Carr sell are from Winters Performance and we are going to become a dealer for them and would like to offer Winters Performance shifters to the bronco community at a discount
Shoot me an email or pm and I will give you the prices we are trying to get for those who want to participate in the mass buy we are trying to get together .
BELIEVE ME IT WIL BE WORTH YOUR WHILE IF YOU NEED A SHIFTER FROM THESE PEOPLE !!!!!

Randy Wood
301-791-6869

i would be interested in one for a c4... please email with cost

crpv22

I'm in for the shifter

This was the shifter I had planned to use with my C-4.

Let me know if I need to pm more info.

cp

OP
OP
A

Adventurous4x4

Loc.
Hagerstown , Md
I have told everyone the price I am shooting for in the PM's sent
If you would like a catalog let me know and I will be happy to send one out so you can see first hand what they offer
I am going to the company on wed and will send the cats out that day

Randy Wood
301-791-6869

Scoop

Contributor
Have Bronco, Will Travel
Loc.
Cuchara, CO
Randy, I might be interested as well. Please PM me a price. Thanks.

Gary