• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Anyone using Procar Elite or Pro 90 Seats?

volnut77

Loc.
knoxville
I'm looking for seats for my rig and was looking for feedback on the comfort and function for access to the back seat using either of these two models.

thanks,

70EB

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Gig Harbor
I am running the Elite seats. I used to have the rallys. The elites are much more comfortable and easier to get in and out of due to the lower side bolsters. Quality is great and I was able to mount them very low to the floor. Back of the seat folds forward but it will still be a chore to access the back seat.

Attachments

• DSC00137.jpg
    DSC00137.jpg
    100.2 KB · Views: 274
  • DSC00136.jpg
    DSC00136.jpg
    104.7 KB · Views: 214

badmuttstang

redneck grease monkey
I have a set of the Pro 90's in mine definitely a good seat for the price one thing thou if you get the cloth seat get the ones with the vinyl inserts because the bottom sides "bolsters" will wear quick the inserts will make the last longer

HoosierDaddy

Contributor
Bronco Guru
70EB , what did you use for sliders ?

By the way , I've been eyeballing your Bronco for awhile here , that thing is soo sweet , it just makes me sick. ;)

It's a jealousy thing , I'll get there one day though. :cool:

bknbronco

Bronco Guru
Loc.
North Metro, MN
i like the elite or there elite lumbars. The pro-90's are a classic look though. I dont think access to the back seat will be easy with any seat unless it slides way far ahead. I looked at these seats for a while but then found some seats or craigslist for 200 for both seats. There cheep and im sure wont last very long and when they wear out i think im gona get the elite lumbars in black vinyl. Jc Whitney has the elite's for 315.00

70EB

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Gig Harbor
I used the sliders that Procar makes for the EB. Fit perfect. The seat brackets have three height adjustment holes used to mount to the sliders. I used the hole that made it sit the lowest.

Thanks for the compliments. It has been a very long road and alot of help from the folks here.

badmuttstang

redneck grease monkey
summit has the elites as low as 231.50 but the ones I'm looking at when I get the money is the is the sportsman pro which are 216 each and I can bolt two in the back a friend has some and we test fit them

MartyG

Bronco Guru
Oh...me likey. I hate to do it, but I might sell my Ranger package to buy them...

DirtDonk

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I haven't sat in one for awhile, but I believe the Pro-90's to be a bit smallish for a larger person.
If you're just tall and skinny, they're actually very comfortable in the seat, but not tall enough in the back for full support for every body.
If you're larger in girth though, I'd say go with the Elite for sure. The size is actually what makes them all, but especially the Pro-90, so great for an EB. Low and compact. But that same nice feature is what makes them questionable for larger drivers.

But that's just my "opinion" and since seats are a very personal thing, it'd be great to find some that you could sit in first.
For those within hitting distance, it's a perfect excuse for a road-trip to Wild Horses. Probably not an option for you volnut, but thought I'd say.

Paul