• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Arkansas To New York Road Trip

ghost66

Bronco Guru
What an adventure, tell us what your wifey thinks about the new obsession

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
GLAD your home safe.....and for sharing this great adventure with us. Many on here have projects that are just that, projects. The feeling of driving in the open air in the sweetest rig ever made is such a thrill. Many have not known that feeling for years. Hope you continue to do the brotherhood proud (quite the fan club already!) take care of that great rig. Hope to see it someday!

Justafordguy

Bronco Guru
Glad you made it home safe and thanks for sharing your adventure with the rest of us. I think we had just as much fun as you did, well maybe not quite as much.;D

wdbowers

Loc.
Ada, Ok
now that you know that it will make the trip you can come right back to Arkansas in September for OCBR so we all can se that awsome rig in person and I know you would have a great time there.

bptommy

Loc.
Arlington, TX
Glad you made it home safe and sound..the bronco looks awsome please post pics of your stereo set up if you can would love to see it. thanks for sharing this great adventure with us its been so fun to read and thanks for all the pictures.

WheelHorse

Bronco Guru
Man, whatever you do, please park that rig before the salt spills onto the streets.

Up until that time, drive the wheels off of it! Glad that you made it home safe and sound; Gumbi is deffinitely one tough looking rig!

2Broncos2Go

Bronco Guru
now that you know that it will make the trip you can come right back to Arkansas in September for OCBR so we all can se that awsome rig in person and I know you would have a great time there.

I made it through this whole thread and WES beat me to it.
If mom is moving to Florida you could caravan with FRANK who is coming
to OCBR.....If ya want or need more info - just post up!
By the way - AWESOME BRONCO, AWESOME THREAD
Now come join all of us in Arkansas next month.

broncoitis

Bronco Guru
Nice truck Herman! Sounds like you had an awesome time picking up your new Baby and driving back. I am also new to this board and also live in the Garden State not far from you. Hopefully I will get a chance to meet you in the future because I know for sure that we have one thing in common! ;D

Glad you made it home safe and hope you get many years and smiles out of your new truck!

Congrats again on your new truck!

As for the rest of you guys and gals, couldn't ask to be part of a better brotherhood! You all seem like awesome people and I hope that I get to meet alot of you over the coming years on road trips and going to events with my own truck when it is done. Hopefully soon! :cool:

Broncoholic1

Nice truck Herman! Sounds like you had an awesome time picking up your new Baby and driving back. I am also new to this board and also live in the Garden State not far from you. Hopefully I will get a chance to meet you in the future because I know for sure that we have one thing in common! ;D

Glad you made it home safe and hope you get many years and smiles out of your new truck!

Congrats again on your new truck!

As for the rest of you guys and gals, couldn't ask to be part of a better brotherhood! You all seem like awesome people and I hope that I get to meet alot of you over the coming years on road trips and going to events with my own truck when it is done. Hopefully soon! :cool:

Nice just went thru the whole thread, adventures abound on a cross country EB trip. It sure is nice to have all the parts you need At O'Reilly's or ant other local parts stores.

I look forward to flying down to OK TX or CO next spring for the summer EB round up with the little guy Nate.

We fly out 2-3 times a year to drive back a nice EB back to MI. Nothing better than EB adventures with the kids.

We picked up our 76 Sport in Ft. Smith & made it back via KC, after we picked up a Heep on Ebay.

http://i150.photobucket.com/albums/s116/boulderwallguy/f112b97c.jpg
http://i150.photobucket.com/albums/s116/boulderwallguy/d52579c4.jpg
http://i150.photobucket.com/albums/s116/boulderwallguy/b3f09971.jpg

Last edited:

Prizefighter

Bronco Guru
This one was a mud racer. There is something really mean under that hood. Hopefully he will chime in and tell us a bit about it.

DSC_0006.JPG

Herman, I bought this Bronco. It looks different now, most everything had been sold off of it including that beastly engine, but I have plans to bring it back with a 429 ci. I'm glad you posted this pic.