• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Astro Hydro low pressure size

72Burro

Loc.
Ca
Does anyone know the thread size of the low pressure nipple on the Astrovan. I need to see if I can find 90degree fitting for the return line since I mounted it upside down and the return line is kinked.

Thanks

BG's 68 Bronco

Just take the existing fitting down to a hardware store or someone that deals with fittings and hydraulic lines etc. and have them size it.

toddz69

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
72Burro said:
Does anyone know the thread size of the low pressure nipple on the Astrovan. I need to see if I can find 90degree fitting for the return line since I mounted it upside down and the return line is kinked.

Thanks

It's an odd size - can't recall for sure, but I think it's something like 8mm.

Todd Z.

OP
OP

72Burro

Loc.
Ca
i had to go overseas at the last min (and was about 10min more work away from finally driving it after a years worth of work.)

Don't trust the wife to pull the fitting so I was hoping someone here knew so i could have the her pick it up.