• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Average age of an EB owner? Possible Bronco Driver magazine article, please vote!!!!

What's your age?

• 15-21

Votes: 58 9.3%
  • 22-30

Votes: 164 26.2%
  • 31-40

Votes: 258 41.1%
  • 41-50

Votes: 112 17.9%
  • 51-60

Votes: 27 4.3%
  • 61-

Votes: 8 1.3%

• Total voters

68ford

Bronco Guru
25, had it since right before i turned 18, gone through some changes, definately good ones so far.

BLU74

Loc.
Folsom, CA
Bought mine just before getting married when I was 23 (3 years ago). Thank god I bought it before getting married...there is no way in hell my wife would have let me buy one now. ;D

Bronco Wild

Loc.
Nubraska
This is an interesting thread...Bronco Driver should consider printing the results in an upcoming issue...with Jon's approval of course ;)

OP
OP
Bronco Sport

Bronco Sport

Bronco Guru
Loc.
NW Portland, Oregon
More votes

Bronco Wild said:
This is an interesting thread...Bronco Driver should consider printing the results in an upcoming issue...with Jon's approval of course ;)

I was thinking the same thing if we can get more people to vote. This site alone has over 5,200 member, let's see if we can keep this on top for as long as possible to get more votes.[/

69heap

Loc.
GRANTS PASS, OR
My father had his 66 before I was born and I grew up in the back seat. He owned a 4x4 shop so it was a great sales tool to have it parked out side. I am now 31 and have a 2 year old of my own. My father passed last year and I am now the proud owner.

Skiddy

Bronco Guru
36, I found this site and a couple of months later oct. 03 bought my bronco. Not sure which is more addictive

Flash69

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Southwest Va
Man us older guys are getting thumped by the younger guys. Im glad to see the younger guys are into these old rigs the way they are.

thesnake

Bronco Guru
49, I got my first bronco in 92, after years of owning two 68 camaros. I moved to Arizona in 85 and wanted an early bronco then. Didn't get one until 92 when I moved back to Nebraska and I bought a 73 Sport. Drove it until it rusted off the frame, since then I've had along with the 73, a 72, 74 (parts truck), 75, 66 Half Cab, 76, and now a 70 Half Cab.

I'm down to the 76 and the 70 at the moment.

When I was a kid out in California, we used to go and watch bikes, broncos, heaps, and dune buggies hill climb all the time.

John

JKrieg70

Loc.
Columbus, GA
I started mowing yards when I was 13 so I could buy a car when I turned 16. I finally saved enough money to buy something and came across my bronco. I guess you could say it was love at first sight ;D . One trip to the bank and back and I was on my way home, stalling out at every intersection. Im 23 now, so Ive had it for 7 years and wont ever sell it.

Bronco Wild

Loc.
Nubraska
Bronco Sport said:
I was thinking the same thing if we can get more people to vote. This site alone has over 5,200 member, let's see if we can keep this on top for as long as possible to get more votes.[/[/QUO

Go for it Sport! ;)

67ster

Bronco Guru
We of the long in tooth and gray of hair , geritol swilling age group often think the younger generations are going to hell in a handbag . From the numbers and the passion with which they revere something from my youth , I think they just might be OK after all!

Bronco Wild

Loc.
Nubraska
67ster said:
We of the long in tooth and gray of hair , geritol swilling age group often think the younger generations are going to hell in a handbag . From the numbers and the passion with which they revere something from my youth , I think they just might be OK after all!

Geritol? Is that some form of lube for the pumpkin?

Don't second guess the bronco brothern...were all on the same horse (no pun intended)...

OP
OP
Bronco Sport

Bronco Sport

Bronco Guru
Loc.
NW Portland, Oregon
Back to the top again.

Jon (admin) has okayed this poll being sent to Bronco Driver. So lets get as many votes as possible to show who's driving these old Bronco's and the support of this great site!.

Thanks!
Bronco Sport