• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Bailie Bilt - Project "Quarter Horse" 8-14-08 Pics With Wheels/Tires Finally!!

Slick

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Petoskey, MI
... :(

so after it blew you put another bow-tie in there???

Oh well, like all true artests it must have been designed with SOME type of flaw so to leave TRUE perfection to GOD.

...in this case it's a flaw'd hart ;) BUT otherwise it is close to perfection.

:cool:

OP
OP
bowhunter

bowhunter

Bronco Guru
Actually....if I would have had more time, I would have put a Ford back in it.....but, it blew 2 days before OCBR (which we had worked a year to achieve) and engine mounts, frame work had been done and powdercoated.

OH well....I've come to terms with it and that is whats important.

Thanks for the positive comments.

kbldawg

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Marshall, AR
She's a beaut!!!

I had forgotten just how nice that rig is. You gonna make it for OCBR 08? I'd love to see what she can do in person.

BroncoJAK

Bronco Guru
Every time I see that thing I'm embarrassed for you. One of these days I'm really going to show you guys how it's done.

Awesome rig Dale, you and Gordon should be proud. See you soon.

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Every time I see that thing I'm embarrassed for you. One of these days I'm really going to show you guys how it's done.

Awesome rig Dale, you and Gordon should be proud. See you soon.

One word...... Poweball, Right.... ;D

dnewman9

Bronco Guru
Did this make it into Bronco Driver? If so which one? It really is a nice truck!
Dennis

74BroncoCO

Bronco Guru
Chevy engine, who cares.. I have a question, you clocked the Atls up, will that affect the performance, cooling, lubrication of it at all? Just curious, it is a nice look.

They actually make a clock-flat version, which is what I got. I doubt they'd offer that if there were issues. Know what I mean, man?

J.D.

Madgyver

Bronco Madman
Sweet!..I got to see this rig up close.......
Maybe ride in it (hint..);D

Dan76

You aren't really going to wheel it though right?.. its way to clean! ;D

astark

Contributor
Bronco God
My goodness Dale, that is one fine looking and capable Bronco :eek:

An absolutely beautiful work of art I can hardly wait to see in person ;D

Tito

CB Fire Starter
Loc.
Bakersfield, CA
So is the suspension just the links and air shocks? I've been scanning the 20 pages to find out. Slick setup, really like how you kept the front stock width but trimmed around the lights.