• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

BailieBilt 4 link with ORI - Its back in its stable

Kyle.malone

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Norman, OK
My setup has been completely awesome after Gordon got done with it about a year ago.. In fact it is working so well and traction is insane that I am finally going to change the rear end over to a 4 link with ORI's. Ended up going with the 12" ORI's for the rear instead of 14" to keep everything out of the body. 12" will perform good. Going ot keep the body full and wont be able to tell that the rear is linked from inside the cab. All tubing will be ran underneath the both connecting the two towers. Going to use aluminum links as well. We pushed the rear axle back as far as the leaf springs would allow (5"). He is going to try and get a couple more out of it when he starts cutting. Parts have started to roll in so it will be crunch time to get it done in time for the LEBC Roundup.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    102.5 KB · Views: 320
Last edited:
OP
OP
Kyle.malone

Kyle.malone

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Norman, OK
Also right before we went to the AZ stampede, he built me a nice rack to go over my RCI Fuel Cell. It doubles as a seat belt bar (so my 3 year olds can wear a 4 point harness in their mini me PRP seats) and a cooler rack. I got it powder coated Silver Vein to match the roll cage.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    89.3 KB · Views: 377

Heus33

Bronco Guru
Wow Kyle! I thought your rig was BUILT when i saw it at Disney. Insane!

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Awesome bud, I hope you get the # 1 Customer award from them, lol

I thought ole Yeller said the ORIs were hard to get, or long wait time? No that was Jake?

How you get em so QUICK? Gordon's sources, haha

broncoitis

Bronco Guru
And the Build goes on! LOL!!!! He definitely builds some nice stuff. Can't argue with your choice at all to do the work. ;D

OP
OP
Kyle.malone

Kyle.malone

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Norman, OK
Can not say I am surprised....... %) LOL

Me neither.. Matter of time

Wow Kyle! I thought your rig was BUILT when i saw it at Disney. Insane!

Thanks! Different rig now...

Awesome bud, I hope you get the # 1 Customer award from them, lol

I thought ole Yeller said the ORIs were hard to get, or long wait time? No that was Jake?

How you get em so QUICK? Gordon's sources, haha

they were 8 weeks.. Found new in box on pirate. never ben installed or even charged.

And the Build goes on! LOL!!!! He definitely builds some nice stuff. Can't argue with your choice at all to do the work. ;D

He makes it his own nd treats it as his own..

The never ending build, right.. shoulda just built a buggy and put skins on it :D

Can you imagine what I will do when it comes time to build Owens (son) rig!!!!:-X:-X

kb6677

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Nice choice on mods and builder. You should reeeeaaaaallly like the 4 link rear and ORI's- Builder is tops of course. I was impressed as always with what he did on a certain black and greenish rig back in the winter. Give my best to Gordon and the crew-oh and some guy who drives a cool yellow pseudobronco rig!!
:)
Karl

76 One ton

Loc.
Shawnee, Ok
I think you will like it linked. My 76 rides 10 times better than my full size on the trail. Wife has a bad back and she can ride the trails most of the day comfortably. No axle wrap and better flex! Great choice!

Yeller

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Rogers County Oklahoma
Give my best to Gordon and the crew-oh and some guy who drives a cool yellow pseudobronco rig!!
:)
Karl

Hi KB! Pseudobronco is awesome, its been called everythign else, I guess that's why Gordon painted "Broncno" on it in stead of "Bronco".....;D

I was looking at this Tuesday night discussing and looking at the plan, Its going to be cool:D No more axle wrap or bent leaf springs!

kb6677

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Hi KB! Pseudobronco is awesome, its been called everythign else, I guess that's why Gordon painted "Broncno" on it in stead of "Bronco".....;D

I was looking at this Tuesday night discussing and looking at the plan, Its going to be cool:D No more axle wrap or bent leaf springs!

Sounds great- I enjoyed riding with you guys in TN last fall- that will be an excellent upgrade for the rig.

May be a chance I get to see you guys in Sept. at OCBR- working on that :)
Karl

INPHOBIC

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Kansas City, KS
Sounds great- I enjoyed riding with you guys in TN last fall- that will be an excellent upgrade for the rig.

May be a chance I get to see you guys in Sept. at OCBR- working on that :)
Karl

That would be awesome! I was just thinking about calling you yesterday to see what your wheeling plans were for this year. It's been too long! :p

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Me neither.. Matter of time

they were 8 weeks.. Found new in box on pirate. never ben installed or even charged.

Can you imagine what I will do when it comes time to build Owens (son) rig!!!!:-X:-X

haha, yeah you'll have all kinds of plans for his by that time :)

kb6677

Contributor
Bronco Guru
That would be awesome! I was just thinking about calling you yesterday to see what your wheeling plans were for this year. It's been too long! :p

Thanks Jake-looking fwd to pulling this off we hope. Heard nothing but good things about the event, trails and folks there :)

Kyle, sorry for the hIjack- your rig rocks and this will just improve its stroke on the trails!!

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
There's been discussions......lol

As of now, I'm upgrading as stuff breaks In the near future, Kids gone, out of HS, I may start doing some upgrades intentionally and catch up to you big doggs ;)

OP
OP
Kyle.malone

Kyle.malone

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Norman, OK
Thanks Jake-looking fwd to pulling this off we hope. Heard nothing but good things about the event, trails and folks there :)

Kyle, sorry for the hIjack- your rig rocks and this will just improve its stroke on the trails!!

No problem Karl. OCBR is a blast!! Thanks for the kind words and it has been working good!!