• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

BailieBilt 4 link with ORI - Its back in its stable

OP
OP
Kyle.malone

Kyle.malone

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Norman, OK
That's why we're the slow kids, we like to play in the dirt!

there's always room on the short bus, as long as you tollerate the squirels, monkeys and clowns;D

Im like the dog in the movie "Up".. we can be talking about something important and I am like...."Squirl".

OP
OP
Kyle.malone

Kyle.malone

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Norman, OK
The Creepy Crawlers just got picked up and headed towards their new home. Now to find a good street/offroading tire that I can still tear it up with.. Dont want to waste my pretty Trepadors.. Oh wait. Im gonna do that next weekend at K2.

INPHOBIC

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Kansas City, KS
I would look into the Coopers for your street tire. :)
Just saying. Great tire and much cheaper than the rest.
Jake
ohhh I want some biscuits from the grocery store in clayton.

Mountain Ram

Contributor
Recovering Masshole
Loc.
Abingdon, VA
While not cheap, I have liked the BFG and Toyos both in the MT tread for street & mild offroad. I most recently picked up Nitto MTs for my tow rig and have heard good things about them too.

Rig looks good! Hope to check it out in person someday!

Yeller

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Rogers County Oklahoma
ohhh I want some biscuits from the grocery store in clayton.

Who we waitin on? I could do that for lunch today.......

If I wasn't stuck here dreaming on cyber space, wishing I could just leave......

On the same lines though I believe the store may be closed.....:(
I know the rumor in town last I was there was its days were numbered.

OP
OP
Kyle.malone

Kyle.malone

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Norman, OK
Who we waitin on? I could do that for lunch today.......

If I wasn't stuck here dreaming on cyber space, wishing I could just leave......

On the same lines though I believe the store may be closed.....:(
I know the rumor in town last I was there was its days were numbered.

My buddies girlfriend is from Clayton and said that the owner is going through a divorce and he didnt want his wife to get anything so hes selling everything off the shelves and not replenishing. Thats why they dont have fuel anymore.

OP
OP
Kyle.malone

Kyle.malone

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Norman, OK
really nice job on the new reared! how does it handle cruising around on the street compared to the old leaf setup?

I will be able to answer that question in a couple of days when the new tires (non-stickies) come in.. Dont want to kill the treps.

Cobra11

Contributor
Loc.
West Hollywood, CA
cool thanks...looking forward to hearing how it handles because I'm considering the same thing. although mine will split a lot more time on the road. thanks