• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Balloon Chaser Ambulance called back into service......

bmc69

Contributor
Bronco Guru
So glad to hear Don is OK, Drew!

And this lathe you spoke of....details, man, need some details. :)

allenfahey

Bronco Guru
It's good to hear he is doing well. Our family will keep him in our prayers as well. From what I've heard of other people that have had stints put in he should have renewed energy! Hope you will be able to keep up with him Drew.

Bronco Biff

Contributor
Glad to hear things worked out well! Now they got his fuel lines opened up I guess they will give him some fuel additives!

72_EB

Contributor
66to77
Glad to hear he is going to be okay, Drew. Your Dad is such a terrific guy. What a cool thought with the ambulance. I know when my Dad was sick just going and talking cars always brightened his day made him forget being sick or in the hospital. Speedy recovery, Mr. Peroni! ;D

blamejane

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Very glad it was minor and that your dad is okay. Please let him (and mom) know we are thinking of them and hope for a speedy recovery. Love the ambulance bronco, what a great ride home that must have been.

Can I post a pic of this bronco on my bronco's with advertising thread?

broncomatt

Glad to hear your dad's going to be ok Drew, best wishes for a speedy recovery.

Bronco Junkie

So Cal Broncos
A couple of years ago my dad was playing tennis and collapsed on the court. Turned out ot be a "mild" heart attack. He now has a stent as too and is doing well.

Glad to hear things worked out well for your pop! He looks happy getting into that Bronco!

motoman

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Phoenix, AZ
I started getting a major lump in my throat as I read your post. I am glad he was able to get pulled over and ask for help! Many blessings in that silver lining! Thoughts and prayers amigo to you and your family! Hope dad is stronger than before the stent.

Coolest ride home ever!

FJB

Glad your Dad is is going to be OK. I bet they had to hit the siren just a little bit.;)

76MaBronco

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Massachusetts
Drew,

Speed recover for your Dad. I had the pleasure of meeting you both at BYOB (you two years earlier at Gore around the fire ring and your V-10 Bronco ;) ) Your Dad was a wealth of knowledge about the Ambulance Bronco and a real pleasure to talk with.

Steve

OP
OP
Broncitis

Broncitis

MEB Founder
Thanks everyone. My dad does not post on here, but I sent him a link to the thread to read.

He is doing great!

The doctor told him he can not lift more than 10# and can not drive or shoot sporting clays for two weeks.

He just got home yesterday, but today he insisted that my mother drive him over to his buddies shop were they are completing my mom's 67 U14. I stopped up to help pull the hood back off for some needed touch up they found on the bottom brace and to remove a hard top off a customer's 77 Ranger from Mississippi that they are starting on.

Most of the work left now on my mom's U14 is very small light work, so he was able to keep busy with some of that.

patterdale

Bronco Guru
Glad to hear all came out as well as could be expected. I am entering that stage of life where I will start paying for my "youthfull indiscretions". With dam near taking my right eye out I found out I am now more liable to complete the job with another hit along with heart problems and high risk of stroke. I'm glad I got to make a few medical appointments with my dad in Elmer before he passed away.

AWS

Loc.
ST LOUIS
Drew, tell Don to do what the doctors told him, and have a speedy recovery.
Steve