• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Balloon Chaser Ambulance featured in 2013 AutoCult Calendar

Broncitis

MEB Founder
Last fall the editor (Dan) of a new high quality, glossy niche "coffee table" type magazine called AutoCult contacted me about the Balloon Chaser Ambulance and F100 we have.

A friend of his had seen the thread here on CB and told him about them, and he wanted to do a photo shoot and make a feature for the magazine.

Dan flew in from San Francisco and had a photographer friend come down from NYC to do a shoot on the vehicles at my place and at a location nearby with a model they hired though a local agency.

They spent about 6 hours doing the shoot. I took a bunch of pics, but have not posted any cause I was waiting until the article came out. The first issue came out just before they arrived, and he has the 2nd issue ready for print now, so hopefully the full article will be out soon.

Anyway, I contacted him yesterday to get an update cause I really want to see the photos! Dan sent me one not too long after the shoot of the Ambulance and F100 together at my place with the sun setting behind them. It looked awesome and I want to get a poster made of that one.

Dan told me the article will be in the next issue, but also said he had a calendar they just finished that has the Ambulance featured as the November vehicle along with lots of other cool hot rods with models.

If you are looking for a garage calender with some scantly clad women, this might be a good choice.

You can check them out at:

http://autocult.bigcartel.com/product/the-2013-autocult-calendar

So, if you are into this type of calendar, you might want to order one soon or put it on a wishlist for Christmas before they sell out.

Attachments

• calendarcollage2.jpg
    calendarcollage2.jpg
    221.7 KB · Views: 293

kb6677

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Great news-will have to check them out. Congrats to all.

Hank_

Bronco Guru
Can you purchase the magazine on line? maybe I can't see past the boobs but I don't see a link to get the mag.

Henry

Pearlcoat

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Drew I don't see Don hanging this on his wall, unless its at your house! Nice photo op for the Ambulance, one to add to its biography.

admin

Administrator
Just your friendly, neighborhood webmaster...
Loc.
Phoenix, AZ
That's very cool. And a great looking calendar, even if it is hard to make out the Bronco in the photo. ;)

OP
OP
Broncitis

Broncitis

MEB Founder
Can you purchase the magazine on line? maybe I can't see past the boobs but I don't see a link to get the mag.

Henry

The premiere issue of the magazine is sold out. They have another issue ready for press and are just working on financing for that.

Drew I don't see Don hanging this on his wall, unless its at your house! Nice photo op for the Ambulance, one to add to its biography.

He thought it was pretty cool (he and Bob and Pat were at my place during the photo shoot last fall). He will probably put one up in his machine shop and/or up at Bob's shop.

I showed it to my mom and she laughed and thought it was cool as well. ;D

toddz69

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
Congrats Drew! Looking forward to finding the magazine and enjoying the article.

Todd Z.

Pearlcoat

Contributor
Bronco Guru
The premiere issue of the magazine is sold out. They have another issue ready for press and are just working on financing for that.

He thought it was pretty cool (he and Bob and Pat were at my place during the photo shoot last fall). He will probably put one up in his machine shop and/or up at Bob's shop.

I showed it to my mom and she laughed and thought it was cool as well. ;D

I believe that, your parents are cool!