• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

BAT Craziness

Lawndart

Loc.
I bought a 97 Defender D90 on BAT just over a year ago, before everything went crazy. You have to swallow hard to buy something sight unseen but it turned out to be a good seller and a great deal .... based on the current BAT Craziness!

View attachment 874613
I love these (not quite as much as a Bronco). I had an '84 British version.

OP
OP
ngsd

ngsd

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Yikes! Mini Bikes are now going for more on BAT than most of us paid for our Bronco! When will this madness end? :cool:

nickgp

Bronco Guru
The latest batch of “project” Broncos on BAT are bringing ridiculous prices for vehicles that are in need of serious work. It’s gonna be interesting when the new owners ask themselves what the hell was I thinking!

OP
OP
ngsd

ngsd

Contributor
Bronco Guru
The latest batch of “project” Broncos on BAT are bringing ridiculous prices for vehicles that are in need of serious work. It’s gonna be interesting when the new owners ask themselves what the hell was I thinking!
Yes people want one so bad they are paying what they can afford to get into one. Sadly many don't realize what some of these projects will end up costing.

DirtDonk

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Almost everything seemed to be getting top dollar at this particular auction. Even cars that had only been luke-warm for the last two or three years jumped back into the game in a big way. Trucks even more so than normal...

OP
OP
ngsd

ngsd

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Almost everything seemed to be getting top dollar at this particular auction. Even cars that had only been luke-warm for the last two or three years jumped back into the game in a big way. Trucks even more so than normal...
Except the unloved Corvair! There were more of those in this auction than I have ever seen but they were just not getting the attentio. Most went unsold with a handful bringing good money. I actually like them for some strange reason.