• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Best available oil pan?

jckkys

Bronco Guru
Just look at your pan closely. They started with a late Mustang replacement pan and welded on a $400 deep sump. Then they list it as an early Bronco pan. They sell the same pan without the scrapers and black powder coat, and list it as a Fox body Mustang part. You can spend your $400 any way you want, I just don't see telling someone else to do the same. They may have something they need to spend their money on.

savage

Contributor
Bronco Nut
Loc.
Renton
I do not care if they take a mustang pan or any other pan and make it larger capacity, as long as it works fine for the bronco's, did some one from a after mark company piss you off. By the way I did not pay 400 for my pan, It was a lot less, by almost half, plus some one else suggested a mildon pan , and I see your not slamming that pan, same pan design. OH I guess you are its a racing pan. I did not tell him to only buy a racing pan. I'm glad he got a pan that work's for what he was looking for.

Last edited:

68ford

Bronco Guru
Who makes the real fancy alluminum ones I have been seeing that are machined billet around where the gasket seals. They look real nice and think like it would give even pressure on the entire gasket. Not brpnco specific, but since I am full width I have tons of extra room.

ntsqd

heratic car camper
Loc.
Upper SoKA
Who makes the real fancy alluminum ones I have been seeing that are machined billet around where the gasket seals. They look real nice and think like it would give even pressure on the entire gasket. Not brpnco specific, but since I am full width I have tons of extra room.
Only one built that way that I know of is Billet Fabrication. That is how they do all of their oil pans and rocker covers. People worried about $400 for an oil pan are in for some real sticker shock if they go looking there....

http://www.billetfab.com/