• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Best Bronco building helper

maup

So my son just turned 18mo old and already he is helping me put the engine components back in!

His three favorite matchbox cars are 2 Broncos and a corvette but we won't count the last one...

Attachments

• 24399.jpg
    24399.jpg
    119 KB · Views: 238

LUBr LuvR

Contributor
Bronco Guru
That’s it Dad, get ‘em hooked early. But don’t be surprised when he’s asking for the keys in about 15 yrs! Great moment, enjoy every one of them to come.

Tiko433

Contributor
I know just enough to be dangerous
Loc.
South West Florida
Very cool ... I got mine going like that , now a few years my tools are never put back and missing.

Local Boy

Loc.
Mililani, Hawaii
Very cool!

I have one with my boy around 8 months...now he's 12 years old and the Bronco is almost done...

Interesting to see our children grow as we progress with the Bronco...

Always nice to see father - son time together...

Aloha

69broncofun

Bronco Guru
Cool memories. Cant wait to have daughter help me. But at 4 months old I think she is to young.

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Great shot and Good job dad.. Memories that will last forever

Rustytruck

Bronco Guru
Buy him a real but cheep tool kit with no sharp stuff. That keeps him off your stuff and since they are real you wont be cheating on him. That will work until 10 or 12 years old when they start tearing apart bikes and skateboards. With Sears going out of the tool business now's the time to buy him a master kit and shove it in the back of the garage until hes's older.