• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Best rear bumper tire carrier combo

Galt72

Contributor
HK Fab is also a maker of bronco bumpers. They only have a facebook page so I can't link it here at work. They did my front bumper and it was built and at my door in about a week from across the country. Great people to work with and will do custom mods to their builds.

rguest3

Contributor
Bronco Guru
The Bronco Hut Bumpers look like Protofab Bumpers.

The Logans bumpers look good. I really like the tire carrier.

jgrow

Yo. Bronco hut doesn't have those anymore. I was up there last week and all they had was a very nice looking Protofab rocksolid with tire carrier. I was close to pulling the trigger and buying it but just walked out with some headers so figured I'd give the credit card a rest. It's the rock solid style. Definitely a well made bumper.

So many options and so may good looking bumpers.

Leaning towards Bronco Hunt as I will not have to deal with shipping.

Is anyone running that one or have any experience with it?

https://broncohut.com/collections/bumpers/products/bumper

Tim

naneumranch

Someone posted this picture awhile back I think they said Hansen rear bumper protofab carrier but I’m not positive .
a2173cddd35e42ac98ef2647547bbd04.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
Timmy390

Timmy390

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Conway, AR
Yo. Bronco hut doesn't have those anymore. I was up there last week and all they had was a very nice looking Protofab rocksolid with tire carrier. I was close to pulling the trigger and buying it but just walked out with some headers so figured I'd give the credit card a rest. It's the rock solid style. Definitely a well made bumper.

REALLY? WOW......Thanks for the heads up. That's just not right. $700 plus item and the pictures are not of the product being sold. I expect better from BH. I exchanged emails with Melissa this AM and she said nothing of the pictures not being accurate. Guess I'll have to do some more communicating and get accurate pic's of what I'm trying to buy.

Still the Protofab's are nice looking bumpers and no one has anything bad to say about them so I'll be happy with it IF I got the route.

I like the Hanson and the Logan’s Metal Works and several others but passing within 10 miles of BH this fall will save me bigtime on shipping unless someone wants to deliver me one while passing through AR :)

Tim

jgrow

Yeah, I hear ya. I also wish they would spend some money on their website...seems like a natural way to increase sales but, its not my biz. That protofab bumper is no joke. I have a cross enterprise (bought used) and while it works, the protofab looks more stout and cleaner. i was going to put the protofab on my 72 and move the cross enterprise over to my newly purchased 68 but I have to remind myself I've got 3 kids that will most likely want to go to college and I'd like to help them.

REALLY? WOW......Thanks for the heads up. That's just not right. $700 plus item and the pictures are not of the product being sold. I expect better from BH. I exchanged emails with Melissa this AM and she said nothing of the pictures not being accurate. Guess I'll have to do some more communicating and get accurate pic's of what I'm trying to buy.

Still the Protofab's are nice looking bumpers and no one has anything bad to say about them so I'll be happy with it IF I got the route.

I like the Hanson and the Logan’s Metal Works and several others but passing within 10 miles of BH this fall will save me bigtime on shipping unless someone wants to deliver me one while passing through AR :)

Tim

DANGO

First let me state that I like my Logan bumpers. In fact they still use my bronco for one of their adds on the web. I am also one of the customers that received the worse customer service from any company that I have ever dealt with. When I received my rear bumper the powder coating was very thin on the sides and had also been damaged in shipping. I worked with Jamie at Logans and provided pictures of the damage so that she could submit a claim with FedEx. After a couple weeks, I called and visited with Jamie and she told me she had the settlement check and would send a check to me. The problem is that was the last I heard from them. I called and called and was told that they moved and could not find the checkbook. Then they had to reorder checks, then the checks never came, and then I could not get a hold of Jamie, whoever answered the phone would tell me she was not there, finally they quit answering the calls all together. They still owe me a settlement for $425. Logans Metal Products, BAD Business practice. Yes that is my Bronco on their web site advertising the rear bumper and tire character.

gick70

I also,had bad business with them!! If I knew ,I would have just gone elsewhere!!!

powers4680

I agree with what everyone said about Logan’s metal work excellent product bad business. Bad communication.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pops68

Contributor
Bronco Rookie
Loc.
Bazetta Township
I have RCMBronc's bumpers.....not sure if he is still making them or not. Like them a lot, but body gap tolerances are a bit tight.