• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

blower wheel replacement part no.

oldiron

Bronco Guru
Anyone have a part number for a direct replacement blower motor wheel? Seems like all the retailers in my area have the wrong numbers. They all list a 5 1/4 in wheel. factory is 4.75in. I dont want to cut my box for the larger wheel and would like to get it local if possible.
Thanks for any help
Greg

Bustedbroc

Contributor
Had the same issue rebuilding my heater box. Motor arrived with the larger squirrel cage. I I had the heater box apart while replacing core and didn't feel like sending it back to rockauto so I installed the new motor/wheel while apart , them assembled box. Makes it not really easily serviceable but I do not intend to replace again. Fingers crossed. Throws more air now. FM

jeffncs

Contributor
Loc.
Raleigh, NC
If I can separate them, you’re welcome to my old one. I opened up the box for the larger squirrel cage so the old one was heading to recycling.

If I can get my media blaster back, I’ll shoot it, prime and paint it before shipping.

OP
OP
oldiron

oldiron

Bronco Guru
If I can separate them, you’re welcome to my old one. I opened up the box for the larger squirrel cage so the old one was heading to recycling.

If I can get my media blaster back, I’ll shoot it, prime and paint it before shipping.
If you can get it apart I'd love to have it.