• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

MA bronco 71 sport

Status
Not open for further replies.

1badbronc

Loc.
plymouth
lots of new new 5 speed nv4500 tranny twin stics detriot soft lockers front and rear power discs front and rear 31 spline axles 3.5 wild horses suspention superflex with extended raduis arms 23 gallon tank all stainless brake lines ner painless wiring 8 point family cage from wild hoses corbeau suspention seats baillt bilt front bumper needs a rear seat and bumper any questions let me know

Last edited:
OP
OP
1badbronc

1badbronc

Loc.
plymouth
it has a 68 289 with a pretty good cam 4 barrel and headers mean grean alt and mean green starter all steel body with the exception of the door inserts and hood it runs and drives really well thanks almost forgot to mention it has 488 gears front and rear

OP
OP
1badbronc

1badbronc

Loc.
plymouth
thanks tasker i think if i brought it out wheeling i would hate myself for it cuz it is so clean and pretty right now id probebly have to drop the price not saying i wouldnt love to go i have been on those 4 by runs before in western mass it was a great time

Last edited:

av8rds

MAhole!
Loc.
2300 mi East of Moab
Fall Cruise is just a street drive so you have lil chance of wrecking her before a sale!! :D

thanks tasker i think if i brought it out wheeling i would hate myself for it cuz it is so clean and pretty right now id probebly have to drop the price not saying i wouldnt love to go i have been on those 4 by runs before in western mass it was a great time

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
STREET cruise, good time and you'll meet lots of great people

OP
OP
1badbronc

1badbronc

Loc.
plymouth
i have a buddy who has a dealer plate wonder if i can use that legally? as it is not registered nor does it have a current sticker ran out 3/2010 i would love to go

fatboy

Contributor
Glad to be here.
Loc.
New Hampshire
am i asking too much?? ive got 18 grand in reciepts alone???

I do not think you are asking too much, unfortunately nothing is moving in this market. The real issue becomes how bad do you want to sell it versus how much of a loss are you willing to take. I would love something like this but would have to sell my other 2 first which I would do if I did not have to drop the price so much on them, so I feel your pain.

notnrml

Do you have hardtop or hard doors for this Bronco? Soft Doors? Looks pretty clean, any rust to speak of? Do you have more pictures you can share? Looking for engine bay, undercarriage, dash, tailgate. You can send pics to rob@baileyemail.com. Also, please email me your phone number so we can discuss real time.

Thanks

gbork

Illinois here. Looking for a 5 speed EB at my tender age of 62! Had a few when they were NEW and must be a bucket list thing. However, only looking to trade my '03 Explorer sport trak. New engine, well maintained. Email if there's interest & can talk more. Have had success w/ few title for title trades thru the years but really need two parties who have genuine need. If no interest then good luck anyway!

fatboy

Contributor
Glad to be here.
Loc.
New Hampshire
Bump for you, did you sell it yet? Really like the look of this one and I hope mine turns out half as nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.