• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Bronco Guru????????????????????????????????

mrborders

this comment deals with tech questions so admin, i think it belongs in this catagory.

its just my observation, but i think the titles given to members such as newbie,jr. member, sr. member, and bronco guru can sometimes be misleading and very contrary to the reality of the level of experience.

most of the time you can tell who knows their stuff and those who lack the experience

let me be clear,

if im not mistakeing, im close to becoming a jr. member at 50 posts,
but im still a newbie when it comes to the number of years ive worked on and owned broncos

this is just my opinion but it might be more accurrate to be a newbie at 200 posts
call me crazy%)

but some folks just have to much time on their hands and rack up 20 posts a day

now maybe someone can school me on this and ill have a better understanding on this subject and ill admit im wrong

PS..........
you can tell the real bronco gurus from the fake by the fact that they dont think they know everything

again, be easy on me, i am still a newbie ;D :cool:

Bronchole

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Chatsworth, Ca (LA)
The newbe's also generally don't know to put their approximate location in their user details and a basic description in their tag line...... Sorry, I couldn't resist.

DevilDog

Loc.
Virginia
I am going to guess that being an electronic message board, there are a set number of titles and posts counts for each title which are automated an unchangeable.

I am fortunate in that I know so little that even a bad guru is helpful to me.

DevilDog

Loc.
Virginia
I am going to guess that being an electronic message board, there are a set number of titles and posts counts for each title which are automated an unchangeable.

I am fortunate in that I know so little that even a bad guru is helpful to me.

NYLES

Bronco Guru
i'm a newbie and proud of it....

Least you got a avatar!

look here heres how ya do it......

VW1 I need a MAS for 19lbs injectors, 70mm throttle body but I want one that will take clamps on both sides, Any help?

Viperwolf1

Contributor
electron whisperer
As soon as Jon (admin) finds this thread he's going to move it and dock posts from all our counts. We'll all be newbies again.:eek:

Viperwolf1

Contributor
electron whisperer
VW1 I need a MAS for 19lbs injectors, 70mm throttle body but I want one that will take clamps on both sides, Any help?

'94-'95 mustang with a hose adapter. No stock 70mm MAS with hose flanges at both ends.

mr_pissy_pants

Just relax kid. Be yourself and let the game come to you. Don't force it. Something some of the more recent new members don't seem to get. Some of them are even in this thread. They're good at typing but don't check their facts before chiming in. Causing nothing but more confusion. Hang back, get the vibe of things. When the time is right, you'll know it.

Now where's that effing Bax?

bax

Contributor
Old Member
Here I am sorry I was late. I was out in the shop wrestling with a seal. I finally pounded it into it's place. Anyone know what the pre load is on the upper ball joint of a d44 ?