• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Bronco Hut Project "Ginger"

Unaweep

Loc.
Grand Junction CO
"This is the crossmember/skid plate that I fabricated out of AR-400 1/4" plate"

Would you explain your reasoning for using this alloy?

I know it's properties, use, weld characteristics, trade name, etc.. just wondering why you choose this material.

Erik

Rox Crusher

Bronco Guru
The seats are '87 mustang high backs. They have power lumbar and are heated. Super comfy!

How hard were they to find ?

Would you mind getting me the outside to outside of other seat measurement ?

I want to see if they would fit between my roll bar (assuming you used stock mounting location ?).

bax

Contributor
Old Member
That Bronco looks great. I will take 2 of them please.

OP
OP
B

BroncoHutTyler

How hard were they to find ?

Would you mind getting me the outside to outside of other seat measurement ?

I want to see if they would fit between my roll bar (assuming you used stock mounting location ?).

They pop up on craigslist from time to time. I use the stock mounting location. For the passenger seat on this truck I used both the stock bronco brackets and the mustang seat brackets to make the seat slide back and forth.

We have another set going into a bronco tomorrow so I can measure those for you.

AZ73

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Do you have an issue with the front differential getting close to the oil pan?