• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Bronco Pics

clarrance

Bronco Guru
Just became a contributor and thought I would show off some of my Bronco's that I have had and still own. I currently own Green 66, Blue 69, Blue 77 See you at the 40th. Chad

Attachments

• MVC-120S.JPG
    MVC-120S.JPG
    40 KB · Views: 92
  • MVC-124S.JPG
    MVC-124S.JPG
    41.7 KB · Views: 59
  • DSCF0487.JPG
    DSCF0487.JPG
    111.5 KB · Views: 61
  • DSCF0507.JPG
    DSCF0507.JPG
    114.8 KB · Views: 69
OP
OP
clarrance

clarrance

Bronco Guru
More pics

Attachments

• MVC-012S.JPG
    MVC-012S.JPG
    55.1 KB · Views: 88
  • MVC-013S.JPG
    MVC-013S.JPG
    68.3 KB · Views: 51
  • MVC-126S.JPG
    MVC-126S.JPG
    39 KB · Views: 44
OP
OP
clarrance

clarrance

Bronco Guru
Scott,
No I have not done anything with the gauges. Maybe this weekend. Chad

OP
OP
clarrance

clarrance

Bronco Guru
Scott,
The picture of the Brown Bronco is one that I hauled back from Clare MI. It had plywood rear quarters. But it had alot of good stuff left on it, P/S, Auto, Very good motor etc.

Blue71

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Clarrence,
I like that one with the stars on the hood. Looks familier:)

Blue71

OP
OP
clarrance

clarrance

Bronco Guru
That is the best example of the greatest all American Bronco. It was built with nothing but the best for the best (in its era) back when everthing was built in the U.S.

OP
OP
clarrance

clarrance

Bronco Guru
The window was in the half cab when I bought the Bronc. It has a fiberglass half cab and the window looks like it came from a campershell or somthing simailar.

OP
OP
clarrance

clarrance

Bronco Guru
The "Stars" Bronco is exactly what it looks like a true Stroppe 1972 Has all the standard options except the Auto it had a hurst 3 speed shifter on the floor. When I purchased this Bronco I found it in the local newspaper. The add read 1972 Ford Bronco 2 ton red & white $ 800.00 obo. It took me about two days before I even went to look at it. When I called I asked what 2 ton meant and the guy said it was a misprint it was really 2 tone red & white then he said it also has a blue top and stars, he said someone was patriotic. So I went and looked anyway. when he opened the garage door I knew I had hit the mother load. But upon further inspection it had alot of rust and no transmission. Someone had house carpet inside and it had sat for a long time, he said his wife wanted him to get rid of it. I asked him if he had ever heard of a Baja Bronco and he said that when he bought it he was told it was a special edition of some sort. So we struck up a deal and I left with the Bronco and he was $650.00 richer. But I have since sold this Bronco. I was just going through some old pics of my Bronco's amd this pic looked cool.

Broncology

You should bring all of them to the 40th, its do-able.:cool: :cool: Is that a Stroppe bronco I see in one of those pictures, to bad you sold it, I would have liked to get a close up look at one of those. WHich one are you going to bring to the 40th?;D

Chuck

BajaBronco

Contributor
Bronco Guru
You wouldn't happen to have the VIN on that Baja would you? I'd like to register it and document it's existence! I'll have my Baja at the 40th.

OP
OP
clarrance

clarrance

Bronco Guru
It is already registered It has the last digits of 6025 DSO Feb 1972