• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Bronco Safari 2011, May 1-8

sstclair

The new site is up!.. http://broncosafari.com
We are on Facebook too. Search for Bronco Safari and make sure to click Like

We in the Utah Bronco Club have taken on the Bronco Safari this year. We should have a web site up and facebook in the next week or so.

Official details so far are: May 1-8 with organized trail runs at least on the 4th through 7th, depending on the turn out other days may be added.

The plans are to have it be similar to what's been done in the past. 2 trails per day catering to each of the mostly stock, mostly built, and extreme.

More details to follow soon. It's very important that we get feedback as soon as we can to get counts of who is seriously interested in attending.

Please post up to let us know.
Feel free to contact me with questions.

-Steve
sstclair@earthlink.net

Last edited:

barnsbronco

Steve looks like ill be headed down either Wednesday night or Thursday morning early and staying til Sunday. I will probably have two other rigs coming with me. Let me know if you need any help.

PhantomEB

Loc.
Calgary, Alberta
As already been discussing with Steve and Cracker, the Canadians are comin back again... wheres my stinking locker so we can finish the 60!

I would like to run BFE and Pritchett.....

OP
OP
sstclair

sstclair

As already been discussing with Steve and Cracker, the Canadians are comin back again... wheres my stinking locker so we can finish the 60!

I would like to run BFE and Pritchett.....

And the Canooks go wild! No holding them back this year. I am sure both BFE and Pritchett will be schedule as extreme trails. I'd recommend running Pritchett the last day or so because it is very hard on parts. Carb'd still? Those big tires and a carb in Pritchett will make for some carnage unless you get that 60 in. BFE also can put everything you have to the test for sure. The nice thing up there is that there are access roads and bypasses when it gets too tough. Two lockers and no fear... You'll have a blast!

PhantomEB

Loc.
Calgary, Alberta
We canucks are goin bigger, 40"+ with EFI/fuel cell at the least to kill that crappy tank we had.... this year amongst other mods and I dont give a rats ass about my body.

OP
OP
sstclair

sstclair

We canucks are goin bigger, 40"+ with EFI/fuel cell at the least to kill that crappy tank we had.... this year amongst other mods and I dont give a rats ass about my body.

;D I've been thinking about investing in a helmet myself.

It does look like the Moab Rim C.G. again, although we haven't talked to them yet. Cruise Moab is basing out of our first choice.

Crazybroncoman

Loc.
Oregon city, Oregon
Steve hows things, we should have about four broncos from Oregon coming down looking forward to seeing all the great people we met last year.I am all over running BFE and Pritchett his year..

OP
OP
sstclair

sstclair

Steve hows things, we should have about four broncos from Oregon coming down looking forward to seeing all the great people we met last year.I am all over running BFE and Pritchett his year..

It'll be great to see you guys again! Things are moving fast now for Safari. We'll be headquartered at Moab Rim, They said you guys from the NW took four cabins there already.

-Steve

OP
OP
sstclair

sstclair

D is callin in the morning with hopes we get one of the middle level cabins with bathroom.
I was looking for the photo evidence that proves you need a cabin with a lot bigger table. I couldn't find it but I did find this one. It kind of made me chuckle.

Attachments

• DSC00226.jpg
    DSC00226.jpg
    119.1 KB · Views: 63

PhantomEB

Loc.
Calgary, Alberta
this one?

DSC00381.jpg

We are fully intending to beat that with one more Canuck coming down and stocking up with Coors and either Coors Light or Keystone Light in Idaho on our way down!

PhantomEB

Loc.
Calgary, Alberta
Sorry we are a bunch of Pisstanks!!

Its been confirmed, crashin the unibomber shacks for one night then the deluxe for the remainder of the week!

cracker

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Pueblo, Colorado
Friggin Canuck-ls... Drink the cheap stuff, so no else will bother them to have a beer...%) I will be bringing the "good" stuff again...

cracker

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Pueblo, Colorado
PM me the ingredients as that was the topic of Moab Conversation last week at the bar, Dave. We'll pick some up as those were yummy!

Don't worry about it, wouldn't want to alter your taste buds... I will be bringing a couple of cases of the dark stuff again....Haven't decide, either 1554 or Winter Warlock this year I think... maybe even a few Old Chub's