• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Bronco SS 4 years and counting!

Tito

CB Fire Starter
Loc.
Bakersfield, CA
You just re-enforced my thoughts to go w/silver-grey flares.. Looks Great man, and glad its going good

I am still waiting on someone to make an affordable grey top...would be perfect and solidify my next project scheme.

What do you think about dying a new white top grey? I pm'd the guy who repainted one white and seemed to be happy with the results this last fall but I havent gotten a response from him still.

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
I am still waiting on someone to make an affordable grey top...would be perfect and solidify my next project scheme.

What do you think about dying a new white top grey? I pm'd the guy who repainted one white and seemed to be happy with the results this last fall but I havent gotten a response from him still.

You read my mind..!

I don't know much about those fabrics, but I would think if you had the space to hang / dry after dying, it would work... Definitely not an expert though..

msweb

Bronco Guru
Hehe, at first glance, I thought you were flipping us off ;D

Attachments

• Final1Medium.jpg
    Final1Medium.jpg
    47.9 KB · Views: 64
OP
OP
Revelation

Revelation

Bronco Guru
We got her back home, had to go to the Top secret storage location. So we unloaded Chipper there and loaded some stuff on the trailer adn Chipper is now safe and sound in the garage!
windshield will not be in till Thursday or Friday, Oh the suspense!!!!! But will give me all day tomorrow to give the steering a looksie, think I may have goofed a few years ago when I installed the C's. So here are the best pics so far!!

FirstDayHome1Medium.jpg

FirstDayHome2Medium.jpg

FirstDayHome3Medium.jpg

Skiddy

Bronco Guru
looks great man. I think that is the cleanest windshield i have ever seen through;D

Smokeater11

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Auburndale,FL
Hell you made everything else out of stainless why stop now!!! If they turn out as nice as everything else then they'll be awesome.

73bronco

Looks great! I like it a lot! Any thoughts to paint the black part of your wheels the same blue as the Bronco? May look pretty cool!

Crewwzin

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Freeport, Fl
Lookin good brotha. I know this could be the happiest day of the past five years. I gotta get down there and look at it in person. Unless you wanna drive it up here. :D

OP
OP
Revelation

Revelation

Bronco Guru
I hate that chipper has been in the garage for 2 days and I cannot go for a ride till morning! At least she makes the house look better!!!

Attachments

• DSCF0049 (Medium).JPG
    DSCF0049 (Medium).JPG
    59.3 KB · Views: 196
  • DSCF0048 (Medium).JPG
    DSCF0048 (Medium).JPG
    96.5 KB · Views: 228
  • DSCF0047 (Medium).JPG
    DSCF0047 (Medium).JPG
    45.8 KB · Views: 170
  • DSCF0050 (Medium).JPG
    DSCF0050 (Medium).JPG
    101.9 KB · Views: 188
OP
OP
Revelation

Revelation

Bronco Guru
250 mile report.
Charging issue, had to run a ground to the 3g alt.
Steering- checked C's they were in right, when I put them back in they seemed to seat better, and steering is manageable
Engine- Running a little rich, gonna lean it out a bit in the morning
Transmission- Nice and quiet
T Case- Nice and quiet
Entire drivetrain is performing great.
Tires, these were used tires, and being used I am having to deal with a few small issues with them.

All in all the Bronco is running great, the 300 should have been the only engine Ford ever put in these.