• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

BUYER BEWARE!!! I'm naming names! (page 4)

wpaeb

Loc.
Clarion ,PA
I bought a 76 off e-bay a few years ago. Looked good. Po didn't know much.
Was planning on picking up said prize myself. Had trailer bearing trouble, so I had it shipped. Supposed to have been a weekend cruiser. I'm expecting a driver! Couldn't hardly keep it in the parking lot. Needed new bushings and such. NBD After waiting 7 months (yes I'm patient) and a threat of a lawyer I finally got the title. By now I had lost interest in it and went back to dreaming about my trail rig project. He had claimed he was getting a divoice and lost his cell. Course he called me from it!
Glad it all worked out

Steve

HotWheels

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Twilight Zone
I love this list. I bet it was really difficult to get things like this resolved before Jon got this thing going. :D

So glad to hear things worked out in the end.

Flash69

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Southwest Va
daddyg is the man!!! I love this place!

It's supposed to have a 2" lift. The tires are 33s. I just re-ground the knuckles and the brakes are sweet!!! Now, my wife has the instrument panel out and is painting; it and putting the luminescent kit on it. And, I bypassed the heater core cause my feet were getting toasty. It's warm down here! If I can get my horn working I'll be good to go for inspection!

When i did my brakes i ground the knuckles down and thought it was good but my brakes was still not right so i took it apart and did it again and they were great. It takes more than you think. Im glad you got them fixed.

tim70

Loc.
SF Bay, CA
Looks like he has a fetish with seatbelts. Both Obscure's and the one now listed on ebay had seatbelts missing... and what's the guy holding in his my space picture... seat belts.

RV77

Loc.
Springfield,IL
That fat piece of S*** is going to piss off the wrong people and "disappear".What goes around comes around.

feitctaj

FNG
Loc.
Group W Bench
aside from the obvious of looking like he likes to F$%K with all, If he lived up here in the PNW he would get drawn and quartered just for wearing sox with Sandles