• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

BYOB 2012(number 6)

dave67fd

Bronco Guru
Huh! Huh!...mmm OK OK I'm up and awake now. 18 DAYS Glad to see your on the ball Tom.;)

Edit: WHO ME?? YES I AM.

4lofun

AAAAggghhhhh, I was on schedule to come home the week of the 14th. BUT now with the last site not allowing us to start early. I have to come home Saturday for a week then be back to New Mexico for the 14th. Maybe I won't have to go and can make a BYOB again with a BRONCO.:p

orangecrush4u

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Shelter Island, NY
AAAAggghhhhh, I was on schedule to come home the week of the 14th. BUT now with the last site not allowing us to start early. I have to come home Saturday for a week then be back to New Mexico for the 14th. Maybe I won't have to go and can make a BYOB again with a BRONCO.:p

Thats good news;D

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
sure hope so Brian....i'm told Bratco will be there

j.blakeslee

Bronco Guru
Loc.
NASSUA NY
i think your just trying to stress me out man.:cool:

Well this should stress ya out alittle more...... were all convoy'n up with Mr.Carr . so get the work detail list in order....

I dont want the sit in a lawn chair.... and drink beers...BUT I WILL...:cool:

justdav

Contributor
Loc.
hubbardston
are you kidding? my day just better.
jay can handle it............while i sit in the lawn chair and drink beer.
glad to hear that your going to make it jay.
it will be good to see you and maria again.