• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Calling all louisiana bronco owners...

latrucker

Contributor
Saturday February 02 there will be a benefit car show from 9am to 1pm in Youngsville LA at the Youngsville sports complex. Its a benefit for the family of 3 year old Kasen Labauve who passed away 2 weeks ago from a pediatric stroke. All funds raised will go to the family to help with the mounting expenses involved. Trying to round up as many broncos as possible so if you are able to make it please join us. Will have a flex ramp on site along with some rock crawlers on display. Expecting a good turn out of classic cars, trucks, a few exotics as well as motorcycles.

Attachments

• IMG_9984.jpg
    IMG_9984.jpg
    131.4 KB · Views: 21

JSBX

Contributor
Louisiana Bronco owners

I wish I could make it but just had back surgery. If you can post some contact information I would be glad to send a donation to the family. Very sorry for their loss and my family will keep them in our prayers.
James.

OP
OP
latrucker

latrucker

Contributor
Thanks James, that's really kind of you. You can contact keith at 3372803316, he is the organizer of the benefit and also the Labauve's neighbor. He is a great guy and will get your donation to the family. Hope you have a speedy recovery from back surgery.