• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Calling all Tampa Bay Area Fl!

C_Forte_75

Loc.
St. Petersburg, Fl
I was thinking we need to have a meet up somewhere. I see that a few people on here used to meet at ricks on the river. I would like suggestions. I am in St. Pete.

AndyT

Where ever it is let me know cause id like to come if possible. I'm down near fort myers

chuzie

Bronco Guru
Posting a meeting announcement (located here). Hope to see y'all next week!

brian72

Early Bronco Student
OK guys.. I am back in Tampa. New job and everything. Renting in New Tampa.

when is next meet?

chuzie

Bronco Guru
Last night! Ur timing sucks! I will add you to the list and shoot you a message for next meet. Expect mid-late august. Hit me up if you need anything. Welcome back.

tampabronco

How bout O'reilly's on west shore?

The owner Terrence, owns a 73. Good food and good beer. Unfortunately, I moved to Atlanta and can't attend

chuzie

Bronco Guru
Meeting up at Quaker Steak and Lube in Clearwater tonight at 7. Hope to see y'all there.

brian72

Early Bronco Student
Nothing in a while... we lose all the tampa bronco guys?

chuzie

Bronco Guru
We are around. Just not posting up on this particular thread anymore. Usually send out a PM for monthly meetings.

Hope to get together soon though. April perhaps. I will make sure you are on the PM list.