• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Calling MadGyver.... a mission!

hollowch

Loc.
Midland, TX
Retractable side steps... Even if it means just an affordable solution on paper, we Bronco owners need these!!!! Jeeps got em.

Mark

Contributor
Bronco Klutz
Loc.
NW Indiana
thanks for the link but there aren't any retractable ones in that thread. This invention would be a first for the Bronco (to my knowledge)

The stirrup is certainly retractable and the stool in the first pic is my personal fav.

Madgyver

Contributor
Bronco Madman
Mines removable. Fixed when needed. Removed (4 bolts, 2 each side) when on the rocks, removed same time while deflating tires and unlocking the spring rockers.
Simple with no moving parts.

Better than the retractable ones. DIY

Attachments

• DSC02027.JPG
    DSC02027.JPG
    158.9 KB · Views: 18
  • DSC02028.JPG
    DSC02028.JPG
    146.2 KB · Views: 17
  • DSC02040.JPG
    DSC02040.JPG
    148.1 KB · Views: 16

Devin

Bronco Kineticist
Just grow a foot or so. One of the best parts of my truck is the fact that most people struggle to get in it. ;D