• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Calling some of you out to wheel in Hot Springs

BroncoJAK

Bronco Guru
You know who you are too.;)
I'm ready to go wheeling in Hot Springs. I've made reservations for the weekend of the 7th. I've waited on you guys long enough.

Last edited:

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
LOL, we must be talking Pre run huh.... Have Fun man!!

OP
OP
BroncoJAK

BroncoJAK

Bronco Guru
Ready to go wheeling?:cool:
Taking a little VayKay and going to Superlift.

rmfreeze

Loc.
Benton, Arkansas
John - is this still on? I finished up the FI install on mine last night. Need to do a few small things but I'm looking like I'll make it.... :)

OP
OP
BroncoJAK

BroncoJAK

Bronco Guru
I'm calling off this weekend trip to Hot Springs. It's just too damn hot and no relief in the immediate future. Really wanted to get back down there, but it's not worth someone getting hurt over. Hopefully we can reschedule before September gets here.

Buldozer

Bronco Virtuoso
Loc.
God's Country
Good, mine is finally running somewhat better....with Roberts assistance yesterday (thanks Robert ;)), but still seems underpowered...and I have to have surgery on a finger Friday. %) Did you curse????

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
But Nyles was looking forward to the Pre Run, hee hee... ;D

NYLES

Bronco Guru
where da pics, did this even happen?

well dang yall called it off? yall better show in sept, esp you! bulldozer