• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Camper bronco will never be the same.

got-broncos

Bronco Guru
I just got back from the tire shop. I got camper bronco some nice rims.

Attachments

• IMG_0709.JPG
    IMG_0709.JPG
    194.7 KB · Views: 321
  • IMG_0710.JPG
    IMG_0710.JPG
    178.3 KB · Views: 354
  • IMG_0711.JPG
    IMG_0711.JPG
    180.7 KB · Views: 385

needabronco

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Prescott/Farmington
Your right, those look horrible on that setup. You need some nice stock steel wheels to go with that. I'll help you out, I have a set of stockers, why don't you ship those nasty old wheels to me and we'll trade. I think I can find a proper use for those hidieus wheels.:-X

OP
OP
got-broncos

got-broncos

Bronco Guru
I bought them off craigslist. I pulled them off a 72 ford pickup. I paid $125, & $100 to have them polished. They are only 7 & 1/2" wide. I dont plan or running tires wider than 10.5"

Blue71

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Looks great with the slots. I want a darn camper.

Blue71

DirtDonk

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Seven and a halves are perfect.
You can actually go easily to the 11.5 range too, if you ever decide you want to go up one size. No issues. Been running mine that way for 30 odd years.
Desert racers used to run 12.50's on sevens all the time.

All that's moot, of course, if you don't want to go bigger. I was just mentioning it.
Looks great just the way it is.

Paul

bax

Contributor
Old Member
Man that looks nice. Only thing that would make it look better is if it were uncut. It's a sweet ride.

Tuck

That looks great.

Everytime I see slots on a Bronco, it makes me want them on mine. Something just looks right about them. I wonder why nobody makes replicas??? Anyone know what modern wheel comes the closest?

tejayandtina

That looks great.

Everytime I see slots on a Bronco, it makes me want them on mine. Something just looks right about them. I wonder why nobody makes replicas??? Anyone know what modern wheel comes the closest?

Ansen sprints from American Racing come the closest. The center bore is too small though.

73stallion

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Eugene, OR
looks great! and i wonder how it WOULD look if it was uncut?

i'm with tuck, if i found a set of 10" slots, my black wheels may come off.

frenchy

Contributor
Bronco Guru
That guy did a great job on those wheels T. Man that looks sweet!!!!:)

frenchy

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
looking great Terry, very cool ride (and great wheels too!)