• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Can you guys post me a few pics of some nice family roll cages

Blue71

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I've seen a few nice family full roll cages, but want to see more. I'm gonna fab up something so I don't get squashed on the trail. Here is a pretty cool pic of one I'm thinking about. Somebody had posted it sometime before. It will need to be modified for an Early Bronco, but I think it will work.

Thanks Much,

Blue71

Attachments

• roll cage.jpg
    roll cage.jpg
    47.9 KB · Views: 321

C4

72bronco-
What kind of seats are those? i like the rear ones too. got any close up pics?

72bronco

Bronco Guru
My front seats came out of a late model Toyota Tercel. The rear is a Beard rear bench seat. The Beard seat is nice, but pricey. I'm also disappointed with the durability of the fabric on the Beard seat. But the design is great and a big improvement from the stock seat. I have the optional headrests, but they obstruct my rear vision so I usually run without them.

Front Seats
Rear Seat #1
Rear Seat #2
Rear Seat #3
Rear Seat #4
Rear Seat #5
Front and Rear

Jeepincj7

Loc.
Lake Elsinore, CA
Blue71 said:
I've seen a few nice family full roll cages, but want to see more. I'm gonna fab up something so I don't get squashed on the trail. Here is a pretty cool pic of one I'm thinking about. Somebody had posted it sometime before. It will need to be modified for an Early Bronco, but I think it will work.

Thanks Much,

Blue71

That was me. I patterned mine after the Poison Spyder cage.
Here is my cage:
20030825164513_ebcage65.jpg

And my complete write-up with more pics isHERE

I built mine from scratch and used 76ft of tubing. Took a full day to build 7am-8pm.......

Here is another buddy's cage:
20040105131531_cage%20looking%20up.jpg

I'm sure those will help.

OP
OP
Blue71

Blue71

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Thanks fella's keep'em comin'. Thanks for posting some pics. Also thanks Jeepincj7 for letting me see how the cage turned out. Looks great. I new someone here posted that computer generated pattern. I'm waying what all I want to put on mine and the design.

Thanks much,

Blue71

C4

-Thanks 72Bronc.
-Jeepincj7 Hell of a Roll Cage....Nice.