• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Cascade Cruise In II ***pics/vids page 11***

Which weekend can you make it?

• Total voters

77BroncoWag

Contributor
Bronco Guru
how bout you make a poll Jesse that might get you better idea on numbers?

3 choices: the specific dates and the 3rd could be c) either is good for me

77BroncoWag

Contributor
Bronco Guru
even with the wedding I think the 21st would be best as you know where I sit with the bronco. I finally got a surgery date May 30th. Not as early as I wanted.

Did you ever get by to check out the bronco for sale on Paradise lake rd? What was the price on it?

romping_bronco

Loc.
Austin, Texas
Sorry Jesse I can't make it this year. Last year I had a great time and you're pretty go with the grill. Two thumbs up for Reiter pit. They have really cleaned up that area. Plus they don't have a day use fee.

addictat13

Loc.
Port Angeles WA.
Either one works for me (prefferably the 21 and 22) most likely will be me and the old man again and hopefully a couple of buddies :cool: Keep us posted...

OP
OP
bronko69er

bronko69er

EB Addict
Loc.
Renton, WA
Maybe we should call it the "Cascade Cuise In" or CCI II ?????
Any other name ideas? Gotta keep up with those PDX'ers.