• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Cascade Cruise In II ***pics/vids page 11***

Which weekend can you make it?

• Total voters
OP
OP
bronko69er

bronko69er

EB Addict
Loc.
Renton, WA
What a beast, what is he/she? Great dane cross? How is it around other dogs?

He is a pure bread Great Dane, loves other dogs, loves to play, big sweet heart, gets a little cranky around pitbulls and boxers though. He got picked on several times by boxers for some reason when he was a pup so i guess it makes sense, and pitbulls make me nervous too so i cant blame him there.

WyleCoyote

Bronco Guru
Marmaduke! I love Great Danes, they are great dogs. Still wishing I could make it.

OP
OP
bronko69er

bronko69er

EB Addict
Loc.
Renton, WA
Last edited:

Wyflyer

Bronco Guru
I'm from Casper, Wyoming, but I was in Seattle last saturday and sunday for my niece's graduation at the University of Washington. I was driving down 45th street and this Bronco pulled up beside me at the stoplight. So I had to take a picture;) I'm not sure if it's one of you guys' group, but it was on 45th by the college, coming from the Woodbridge (sp?) area....

Attachments

• seattle bronco.jpg
    seattle bronco.jpg
    110 KB · Views: 21

WyleCoyote

Bronco Guru
Dude that is by the Neptune, Everyone knows the Neptune! Not me, nice ride though. Congrats to your niece.

Wyflyer

Bronco Guru
yeah, that was me in the Toyota with Wyoming tags, being the tourist and running people off the road... I was driving around going "WTF is this with all the people"?? There are more people in that little neighborhood than there are in this entire state.
I was claustaphobic, and got tired of the Obama stickers or other assorted oddness, so I went to Oregon and some guy yelled at me for trying to gas up my own vehicle, so he got a stern lecture about manners.
Anyhow, sorry I won't be to your gathering, but if it had been last weekend I would've showed up!!

doghauler

Loc.
Western WA State
I'm hoping to make it, probably at 90 percent "yes" right now, so if I do I'll bring a big ol' tub of a side salad, like Macaroni salad. I don't want to sign up for a critical item like paper plates.....because if I end up not being able to swing it, you guys will be eating with your hands!