• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

CB.com Flag T-shirt design being retired

admin

Administrator
Just your friendly, neighborhood webmaster...
Loc.
Phoenix, AZ
It's time to finally retire the ClassicBroncos.com "Amercian Flag" t-shirt design, so I'm going to make one final printing in a week or so. If anyone wants one this will be the last chance.

At the final printing I can also make up some sweat shirts, long sleeve shirts, tank tops and youth sizes if anyone is interested. Please PM me or post here if you are.

I'll start working on a new shirt design after the first of the year. Thanks!

shirt-white-flag-m.gif
shirt-navy-flag-m.gif

Clint

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Grand Junction, CO
It's time to finally retire the ClassicBroncos.com "Amercian Flag" t-shirt design, so I'm going to make one final printing in a week or so. If anyone wants one this will be the last chance.

At the final printing I can also make up some sweat shirts, long sleeve shirts, tank tops and youth sizes if anyone is interested. Please PM me or post here if you are.

I'll start working on a new shirt design after the first of the year. Thanks!

shirt-white-flag-m.gif
shirt-navy-flag-m.gif

That sucks!!! Im wearing mine right now, its worn out and ratty, but I love it!

I want a price on 2 xxl blue shirts, and a long sleeve xxl hoodie if you are going to do hoodies. If not, then a xxl sweatshirt.

Chief Master Sergeant

Retired U.S. Air Force
I want four. An XL blue one, a Med blue one, a 3T child blue one and a 4T child blue one. Let me know and I'll get you the money. I love my shirt and get a ton of comments on it. Why are your retiring the design?

Chuck Meyer

Mark

Contributor
Bronco Klutz
Loc.
NW Indiana
I'd like an XL sweatshirt (blue if available)
and an XL shortsleeve t-shirt (blue)
and an XL longsleeve t-shirt (blue)

Great design BTW!

OP
OP
admin

admin

Administrator
Loc.
Phoenix, AZ
OK, I've added long sleeve T-shirts and hooded and non-hooded sweat shirts to the order form. You can order here: http://classicbroncos.com/merchandise.shtml

Not to rush everyone, but I need to get these orders in this weekend.

I'll need to check with my printer on the youth sizes. He can only go so small because of the size of the logo.

brian72

Early Bronco Student
I was wearing my a couple weeks ago at disney world in orlando and a cashier knew it was an EB.

What is going to replace it .... waiting till this order is over to reveal;) ;)

OP
OP
admin

admin

Administrator
Loc.
Phoenix, AZ
a 3T child blue one and a 4T child blue one.
Chuck,

Because of the logo size the smallest I can go is a Youth Small, which is about a 4T. I tried a Youth XS for my 2 yr old, but the logo gets kind of warped because the printer has to stretch the shirt to make it fit on the screen.

PM me if you still want the 4T one. Thanks!

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
Jon, you still have an open order from me?