• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

GIVEAWAY CB.com Giveaway! - BC Broncos New Complete Custom Dash - Ends 6/16/08

Madgyver

Bronco Madman
OK chuck now you need to make a mass buy with these new dash...

Thanks for donating to these raffles... It gets us all excited in a good way....

hammer

Bronco Guru
I'm having a hard time finding this dash on BC's site. Anyone have a link?

scotts77

Loc.
Marietta, GA
WOO HOO !!!!! That's Awsome. I just redid my dash 3 months ago ;D (don't hate), but I've already got new ideas for a different layout and want to add A/C vents to it. TOO COOL, TOO COOL. Big thanks Chuck and BC Broncos. Love it, Love it, Love it !!!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Heus33

Bronco Guru
Scott - First dibs if youre feeling generous about donating that now "old" new dash! ;D

scotts77

Loc.
Marietta, GA
Well, here's a pic of the now "old , new dash" . Too be honest, I'm a little embarrassed about winning the thing since I did just ,and I mean just, redid the thing but, hey, I never win anything. I always kidd with my wife that if there is a 1 in 2 chance of winning, I come out the loser every time. The one shown is an overlay welded to my original. It has been powder coated and cut for Autometer guages, but has the stock location for the heat controls, no glove box. When ready, I will give it to someone who can use it considering the layout. I'll post it up when that time comes. Thanks everybody ;D

Attachments

• bronco 014.JPG
    bronco 014.JPG
    111 KB · Views: 31
  • bronco 013.JPG
    bronco 013.JPG
    106.5 KB · Views: 35

howiebilt

Bronco Buddah
Loc.
Newton
Congrats on the great win scotts77 :eek: :eek: :eek:

Thanks for the chance Chuck & Jon ;)

You guys are great :cool:

I've been wanting to graft a bronco dash to my rig so I guess I'll cut up an old one ... If I still have one in the shed ;D
My son has been helping himself to all of my " I'm saving this until I have a daily driver again " stuff :mad:

howiebilt