• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

GIVEAWAY CB.com Giveaway! - West Coast Broncos - DIY Rockcrawler (4x4x2) P.S. Kit - Ends 10/31

OP
OP
admin

admin

Administrator
Just your friendly, neighborhood webmaster...
Loc.
Phoenix, AZ
OK, kids are in bed and I've pilfered their Halloween candy ;D so now it's time to pick a winner. The randomizer says....#55... so congrats nickeboy!

Get in touch with Dusty so he and WCB can get that kit shipped off to you. Congrats again!

Thanks to all who entered and as always a big thanks to Dusty and West Coast Broncos for sponsoring the giveaway! :cool:

Attachments

• Image2.jpg
    Image2.jpg
    71.3 KB · Views: 25

Dusty

Bronco Guru
Congrats nickeboy! Email me your address to dusty@wcb4x4.com and I'll get that kit shipped out to you on Monday. For all of you who didn't win, I'll leave our Special Pricing (save $20) in place until next week so you can still get in on it.

Thanks Jon for hosting the giveaway!

Dusty