• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

GIVEAWAY CB.com Giveaway! - West Coast Broncos - T3-HR Bronco Wiring Harness! - Ends 4/30/0

Devin

Bronco Kineticist
LOL, yes mam... Thank you

This will come in handy, as you can see from the pic of my current RAT'S NEST under the dash. :-X :-X

Holy cow. That looks like my office desk.

Congrats!

72_EB

Contributor
66to77
Good Lord, SUPER DAVE! :eek:
Thank goodness you won that harness before the campfire started under your dash. YIKES. ;)
Rat's Nest? I don't think even hole up in there. LOL. :)

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Holy cow. That looks like my office desk.

Congrats!

Mine is close ;D

Good Lord, SUPER DAVE! :eek:
Thank goodness you won that harness before the campfire started under your dash. YIKES. ;)
Rat's Nest? I don't think even hole up in there. LOL. :)

I know right, Thanks. LOL.

Congrats man, that is a great giveaway item!!!!!

Congrats Dave. It looks like you really needed it.

Thanks Guys.

well we may be in the old folks home by then:-X ;D

I KNOW where your room is @ the Rodeway Inn, better be Nice %) :eek: :-* ;D

Fitz24

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Congrats!! I didn't think it was possible that someone needed that harness more than me....Boy was I wrong:eek:;D

Guess I better get to ordering one.

astark

Contributor
Bronco God
Congratulations Dave ;D

I know you can really use that wiring harness and it went to a good guy, enjoy and have fun, you deserve it ;)

22213evl

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Rio Rancho N.M.
Jon!!! what happened ?? I thought the fix was in. alright next time I'll send more than just some reveling photos of myself.
congrats sprdv1

Pedestrian

Bronco Missionary
Cangratulations! Wow I thought I needed one till I saw yours, mine ought to be good for another decade at least ;D

greatguy57078

Contributor
Bronco Guru
LOL, yes mam... Thank you

This will come in handy, as you can see from the pic of my current RAT'S NEST under the dash. :-X :-X

Wow! It would have to be a VERY skinny rat! Congrats, and thanks for the chance guys!

Attachments

• UNDER%20DASH.jpg
    UNDER%20DASH.jpg
    6 KB · Views: 20