• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

GIVEAWAY CB.com Giveaway!!! - Sponsored by BC Broncos - Winner has been chosen!

SaddleUp

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Vancouver, WA
admin said:
Great turn out everyone! You guys are going to be really disappointed when I win it! ;) I'll lock this thread at noon tomorrow and then randomly select the winner.
Are you going to just randomly pick a post number and do it that way or are you going to create a list and double check it for duplicates? If your going to randomly pick a post number I'll add my name a few more times. (I.E. To increase my chances) ;)

OP
OP
admin

admin

Administrator
Just your friendly, neighborhood webmaster...
Loc.
Phoenix, AZ
And the winner is........

76 explorer

Congrats! ;D ;D ;D Please email or PM me for more details.

Thanks to everyone for participating. We had a nice turn out. And a really big thanks to Chuck for hosting this first ever CB giveaway. I think it worked out great so I'll try to do more in the future. No promisses on how often, but I'll do them as vendors contact me.

For those wondering how I picked the winner, here's the process I used:

I picked a random number between 1-223 (which turned out to be 103) and then found the person who had post #103 (which was 76 explorer). I then made sure the winner had only posted once. If they had posted more than once then only their first post would have counted.

2Broncos2Go

Bronco Guru
Congrats 76!!!!!
Will you be "modeling" it at Howiepalooza? or will we have to wait til OCBR?
Congrats again!
C&F

mlogan24

Bronco Guru
Shouldn't we check for hanging or pregnant chads? ;D

Congrats to 76 and thanks to Jon and Chuck for a fun contest!

mlogan24

Bronco Guru
Umm-Jon, I keep getting 103 from that random site-what's goin on here?

;D

jk

ken75ranger

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Troy, NY
76 explorer said:
wow cool beans ;D i dont think ive ever won anything from a drawing before :eek: thanks guys you sure made my day
You lucky dog! Don't forget we want to hear how it works!

astark

Contributor
Bronco God
Congratulations 76 explorer :cool:

And Thanks to Chuck and Jon for pulling this off.

Oh and by the way, there are some consolation prizes over in the voting threads for those so inclined.

77BroncoWag

Contributor
Bronco Guru
astark said:
Congratulations 76 explorer :cool:

And Thanks to Chuck and Jon for pulling this off.

Oh and by the way, there are some consolation prizes over in the voting threads for those so inclined.

voting threads?

ManTruck

Bronco Guru
Good Job 76

Thanks to all who helped make this opportunity available.

It's great to be an American. Thanks again