• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

GIVEAWAY CB.com Giveaway!!! - Sponsored by ghost66 (Bronco Garage) - Ends 8/4/05

2Broncos2Go

Bronco Guru
We're already in the pot for this but
I just want to say that this give-away is
being brought to you by a new sponsor of
OCBR #7!
Thanks again Ghost66 for your
part in sponsoring OCBR and we hope to see you there! ;D

OP
OP
admin

admin

Administrator
Just your friendly, neighborhood webmaster...
Loc.
Phoenix, AZ
And the winner is...

And the winner is......
77TexasBronc !!! ;D

Congrats! :D :D :D

Thanks again to ghost66 (Wade Beatty from Bronco Garage) for donating the top! ;D If you didn't win this time you'll get another shot. Ghost66 has offered a 2nd top for an upcoming giveaway!

77TexasBronc

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Baytown Texas
Awesome

Holey cow! Thats me! THATS MEeeee! ;D ;D ;D

Thanks Wade. looks like an awesome product and cant wait to try it out.
And thanks to you too Jon for a great haven for broncoholics ;D

I still cant believe I won something....Hell may have just frozen over :eek:

Skiddy

Bronco Guru
Congrats now get that thing running so you can go to OCBR ;D or you can still go without your bronco ;)

77TexasBronc

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Baytown Texas
Skiddy said:
Congrats now get that thing running so you can go to OCBR ;D or you can still go without your bronco ;)

Paints going on this weekend however still a long way to go. I may just leave the bronco behind and make the trip to OCBR just so I can put some names to faces plus check out all the Broncos. ;D