• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

GIVEAWAY CB.com Giveaway!!! - Sponsored by walker949 - Ends May 18!

SaddleUp

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Vancouver, WA
I waited a long time to drop my name here because I don't really need one for a Dana 20 right now. My preference would be one for a 203/205 instead. If it is possible to substitute one in place of the D20 one then go ahead and toss my name in. If not toss it back in and choose someone else that will get more use out of it right now.

Thanks,
Rick Halle (SaddleUp)

Last edited:
OP
OP
admin

admin

Administrator
Just your friendly, neighborhood webmaster...
Loc.
Phoenix, AZ
It's after noon so I'll lock the thread. I'll post back after lunch with the winner. :)

OP
OP
admin

admin

Administrator
Just your friendly, neighborhood webmaster...
Loc.
Phoenix, AZ
And the winner is..........

coachbarnes!!! ;D

Again, a BIG thanks to TOFIC (Walker949) for hosting this giveaway. And thanks to everyone who participated. We've got at least 2 more giveaways lined up so keep your eyes open.

Coachbarnes, walker949 should be in touch with you shortly to get your mailing info.

coachbarnes

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Franktown/Breck, CO
HOLY CRAP! I never win anything!

Ahhh..life is as it should be! Thanks Jon and Walker949!! What a great surprise! I would rub it in to all you other guys, but I'm not that kind of.......

well...nannie nanne boo boo! I won, I won! yippeee! ;D ;D ;D

2Broncos2Go

Bronco Guru
coachbarnes said:

Ahhh..life is as it should be! Thanks Jon and Walker949!! What a great surprise! I would rub it in to all you other guys, but I'm not that kind of.......

I believe this means that you should 'model' your prize at OCBR this fall!
CONGRATS COACHBARNES!!!!!!

AND THANKS JON & WALKER949 FOR ANOTHER GREAT GIVE-AWAY!!!
(Jon please check your pm-thanks)

coachbarnes

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Franktown/Breck, CO
I believe this means that you should 'model' your prize at OCBR this fall!

My girl ('74) leaves a week from Friday to spend a few months getting some TLC -- (an extreme makeover!) You can bet that if she's back in time, she'll be there!

And I'll make sure to post the pics of this little jewel so everyone can enjoy it -- Thanks again -- Scott

TOFIC

Bronco Wrencher and Fixer
Loc.
Redcliff Alberta
coachbarnes said:

Well well
nannie nanne boo boo!? man why dont you just gloat a little too!! LOL
It has been many moons since I have heard that particular line.

Send your mailing address and I will send it off to you!!

Again, congratulations there you lucky dog!!

TOFIC

astark

Contributor
Bronco God
Congratulations coachbarnes :cool:

My turn will eventually come and I can hardly wait ;D

coachbarnes

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Franktown/Breck, CO
you're not related to a James Barnes are ya??

It depends -- if he's done something bad, then no -- never heard of him! ;D

Gulp...I actually do have an uncle Jim -- but doubt it's the same guy..he's down around Houston - about 60 yrs old. But don't you guys get any ideas...if he owes you money, that's between ya'll!! ;D ;D

YellowBronc

Bronco God
Congrats Coachbarnes!!!! It sure would be nice to see you gloat at Hot Springs this year. I'll be looking for you showing it off.