• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

GIVEAWAY CB.com Giveaway! - West Coast Broncos T3 Wiring Harness! - Ends 4/30/08

admin

Administrator
Just your friendly, neighborhood webmaster...
Loc.
Phoenix, AZ
A very big thanks to Dusty at West Coast Broncos for sponsoring this ClassicBroncos giveaway! :)

Prize: T3 Bronco Wiring Harness with free shipping. (retail value of $199.95)

Description: (From the West Coast Broncos site) West Coast Broncos is proud to offer an affordable alternative to the expensive aftermarket wiring harnesses on the market. This kit is perfect for everything from basically stock to highly modified Broncos. Unlike other low-cost "universal" harnesses available elsewhere on the web, 80% of this harness comes cut to length, taped, loomed and terminated just for the Bronco. But a more generic wiring scheme is maintained in the dash area and engine compartment, where most of our Broncos are far from stock anyhow. Using this harness you can customize your dash and engine wiring to suit your specific rig's custom modifications, rather than paying hundreds of dollars more for a harness that is set up for OEM equipment you no longer have and will have to cut out or alter anyhow. And for those whose Broncos are still intact as Henry intended them, this harness is still easy to configure for the stock instruments, switches, etc.

This kit includes circuits for headlights, front markers, front signals, taillights, brake lights, rear signals, back up lights, main fuel tank sender, starting system, ignition system, oil pressure sender, temp. sender, instrument lights, heater, wipers, horn, and spares for additional accessories! Also included are an integrated 40 amp accessory relay (for off-road lights, electric fans, fuel pumps, etc.), a 30 amp circuit breaker for wipers, signal flasher, hazard flasher, dash mount ignition switch, and late model ATC/ATO blade style fuse block with fuses and wires installed. All the wires are color coded, with many of them printed every few inches with the name of the circuit. The kit includes detailed, easy to follow instructions with color wiring diagrams.

West Coast Broncos is also running a sale on these from now until the end of April. Sale price is $179.95. See their post in the Vendor Forum for more details. http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?t=118342

The Rules:
Who can enter? - This giveaway will open to forum Contributors only as a way of saying thanks for helping support the site.

How do you enter? - Please post in this thread if you want to be in the drawing. That way only those that actually need the parts will be picked.

Deadline? - The winner will be drawn randomly after Wed April 30th (all entries in by 8:00 PM)

Good luck! :) And thanks again to West Coast Broncos!

hose101

Contributor
someone out there must have ESP. Just what was on my wish list! please pick me. Does begging work?

la77

Loc.
Alexandria LA
what? who doesn't love a rats nest of fire waiting to happen. makes driving a bronco that much more exciting. that's why I'm thinking of adding a second fire extenguiser.

Add me to the list please I really don't like my rats nest.

Madgyver

Bronco Madman
OK , I want in on this....... I need another harness for another build...

Thanks Dusty...

lonesouth

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I've been running without fuses for too long...count me in!