• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

GIVEAWAY CB.com Giveaway! - West Coast Broncos T3 Wiring Harness! - Ends 4/30/08

jboomer

Loc.
Havelock, NC
Glad this popped up! Between sheetmetal and tires I'm broke and am in BAD need of new wiring! Pick me, please!!

BroncoDawg

Loc.
Bishop, CA
Pick me and I'll do a write up of the install.
Thanks, Dusty, let's go racing.
Thought I was a contributor because I post here,
Learn something new everyday. Oh well!

horsewpt69

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Industry, Pa
That harness would be perfect! We are currently working on a 73 Ranger frame off, and I'd love to be able to do some new wiring instead of the old stuff. Since I don't have big dollars to put into it, winning that would be great! Good Luck All, but just a little more to me! he he

Flash69

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Southwest Va
Very nice looking product. Im in. I dont usually get in on these I dont want to get something that someone else might need more but this is one time its needed. Thanks.