• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Centech wiring harness

thesnake

Bronco Guru
Trust me, the Centech is the way to go. I wouldn't touch painless with a barge pole....<br><br>snake

G

CENTECH all the way. I originally bought a Painless and then my friend called me up and said he just bought the Centech........we laid them side by side and there was NO comparison. Go w/the Centech

Sharkman

Loc.
Austin, Tx.
Just put the finishing touches on the Centex kit about 10 minuts ago. I had a few hang up's, but after a few tips from people on this group it went in with no problems. My wife is a little concerned about me since I came in for a cold Shiner Bock with my arms over my head shouting that I'm a "Bronco God". But hey who here has not done that.<br><br>For those of you that helped. Thanks a million.<br><br>Steve

edjolly

Loc.
Denver Colorado
Got on the Ron Francis web site and, well, I'm glad I went Centech. The RF kit is the same price and not prefabbed--you need to create each circuit and wrap the harness yourself, if I am to believe what I see.<br><br>Putting the Centech in was tough enough. I'd hate to have had to build the thing as well.<br><br>Ed<br>

chuck

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Ingram, Texas
Each wire is marked with painted words saying what it is for about every 1' so I just cut every wire and remove all the stock wires and cut the wires going to the turn and marker lights just past the stock connector. That stops a lot of confusion for me. I also use the provided plugs, sometimes they are a little hard to get in but once they are in they stay put.