• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Check this Bad Mo Fo out

4x4babygirl

Bronco Goddess
Loc.
Tanasi
A chevy 350 is like a mullet we all had one once then realized how dumb it was and got rid of it. Worst use of a body ever, put blazer skins on it.

*snicker

I never had a mullet, but I did have a perm. Would I drive it? Hell yeah. Would I pay money for it? Fuck no.

fwilder

I dig it. Id just forget how to open the hood around my Ford buddies. LOL. Seriously I'd be proud to own that.

Amac70

ME
very sweet I'd rock it also. good looking rig. its funny the little things people get upset about that don't realy matter.

br0nc0xrapt0r

Loves pickles
Ever? Really?

Wow. I knew some of you Ford guys got butthurt over Chevy motors, but worse use ever?

?:?

:-*

If you put a 350 in a jeep I could understand that as there are no good power options for it but a 350 and a 700R4? is your name Ian? is this extreme 4x4? the over all construction of the rig is truly a master piece and I am astonished by it really! It looks and I am sure it performs like a million bucks but if you want a chevy put chevy skins on that Mo Fo.

wngrog

Loc.
Canton
I got it out on some moderately hard trails this weekend at Superlift ORV park in Hot Springs.

We ran some of the 5's. All of the 4's. The buggy did great on the rocks, but it was a bit of a pig on the verticals. At 4400# and 100" wheelbase, that is not its strongpoint.

Overall I give it a B+ on the trail.

I have some DOT Krawlers on the way, I am interested to see if I can tell any difference. The MTRs did OK, but being used to sticky Krawlers, they left a lot to be desired.

892459693_LWvz6-L.jpg

892447776_tNTHj-L.jpg

892409960_jYReb-L.jpg

Skiddy

Bronco Guru
cool, in the last pic i went up the rock to the right, endend up bringing my front up about 2 feet in the air. scared the chit out me;D