• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Chicagoland EBer's Toy for Tots 4X4 Parade

vesparex

Putting this out there to see if we might be able to make a showing! All 4wd's are welcome.

Untitled-6.jpg

Duane

Hank_

Bronco Guru
Please take some pics if you can. I will be in Chicago that weekend with the wife. Going to see "The Grinch who stole Christmas" the musical and heading to Morton's Steak House for dinner. Hope you have a good showing.

Henry

OP
OP
vesparex

vesparex

Henry,

You are from the area where I grew up! I am from Temperance, MI! Partied in Adrian many times as a budding teen in the 80's!!!!

Duane

Hank_

Bronco Guru
Henry,

You are from the area where I grew up! I am from Temperance, MI! Partied in Adrian many times as a budding teen in the 80's!!!!

Duane

You did the right thing by moving. We love to visit Chicago during the holidays. Lots to do and see. I am going to try to make it down to watch the parade on Sunday. I will keep an eye out for your bronco.

Henry