• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Chicagoland Meet & Greet?

DRBRONCO69

Chicago Mike
Loc.
Chicago, Illinois
Cough Cough, that site went down like what three years ago? It must have been a special members only get together.

I see where the rest of us Northern IL Bronco owners rank. ;)

It's actually not this weekend but next weekend. Morris ,IL is a little far to drive mine on the street though.....:p

WheelHorse

Bronco Guru
I know the Michigan boys have quite a little gathering in the works, but us IL folks seem to be on snooze.

HoosierDaddy

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Sorry guys, can't make this one.......Actually going to another Bronco get together on Saturday with the old crew from 66to77.com website.

Cough Cough, that site went down like what three years ago? It must have been a special members only get together.

I see where the rest of us Northern IL Bronco owners rank. ;)

Hmmm , interesting .....

Last edited:

WheelHorse

Bronco Guru
2014 Chi-town shoutout /rollcall.

What's everyone up to with their rigs this year?

Chicago71Bronco

Loc.
Chicagoland
Put it up on wheel dollies and pushed it into the corner of the garage. Not touching it until the house is done being built and the weather breaks.....

DRBRONCO69

Chicago Mike
Loc.
Chicago, Illinois
Replacing my ECM and Mass air sensor, installing a rearview mirror, installing a Currie Anti Rock swaybar up front, going to finally nib sand and buff the paint, relocate my seatbelt tabs, install a larger trans cooler and build a cooler rack in the rear. :) Stay warm guys!

WheelHorse

Bronco Guru
Chicagoland roll-call.

Who would be up for some sort of informal meet and greet in 2015?

Hank_

Bronco Guru
Even though I don't live in Chicago I may be able to make the drive over depending on the date. Maybe we should meet at Morton's Steak House on State Street.;D

Hank

enthusiast1977

could I get a Chicagoland roll call. wondering if anyone is close. I'll start.

1977 in Huntley IL (crystal lake area) (winter storage in sycamore/dekalb)