• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Chicagoland Meet & Greet?

72_EB

Contributor
66to77
http://www.mondaynightcarshows.com/events/

Last show of the year up at Old Orchard in Skokie next Monday night. Not sure how many can make it with the holiday weekend, but when the weather is nice at this show, it pulls in some pretty crazy North Shore classics. Monday is "Truck Night" too. Would be cool to get a bunch of us over there.

Illinois73

I guess I should of been more specific. I'm interested in a meet up but can't make Monday night. Out of town for the long weekend.

72_EB

Contributor
66to77
Might not be able to get over. :(
Take lots of Ford pictures for me and stay cool.

Danny128

Loc.
Atlanta, GA
Might not be able to get over. :(
Take lots of Ford pictures for me and stay cool.

Well, I started out on my way to the show, but the Bronco wouldn't start after I made a pit stop to vacuum it.

Turns out, it was just a blown in-line fuse, but but the time I had everything fixed, it was too late to head over.

Some other time, guys.

72_EB

Contributor
66to77
Very cool, Jack. I will see what we have going that weekend.

For anyone who hasn't been to Cantigny, the military museum is not to be missed either. Very, very cool place and beautiful grounds.

broncojohn

Back in the day we used to put on a bronco Piknick;) with over 20 broncos attending . This was well over 10 years ago and see alot more broncos in the area. I think it's time for another .

cokeguy

Back in the day we used to put on a bronco Piknick;) with over 20 broncos attending . This was well over 10 years ago and see alot more broncos in the area. I think it's time for another .

those were the days ! i know you had a hand in organizing those events john, and i still see bill at some hot rod shows but don't think he is in the bronco game anymore ( or with the forest preserve, BEST LOCATION EVER FOR A GET TOGETHER!) this was / is the high water mark for bronco gatherings in the chicago land area as far as i am concerned! i would be happy to help anybody who wants to organize this type of get together.
steve