• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

City of Atlanta Bronco Owners

scotts77

Loc.
Marietta, GA
THE RESTORED ONE ? Are you F'n kidding me.
Hammer.gif
I'd be so nervous driving it you couldn't push a bobby pin up my butt. I'd look like Tom Cruise driving the Porche back from the repair shop ("Risky Business" reference)
Laughingrolling.gif

scotts77

Loc.
Marietta, GA
Roll call for Riverstone tomorrow. Turns out I will be driving my new 74 that I fully restored this week (it's orange) ;) . I would also like everyone to know that Ben Brown is a liar and you should not believe anything he says.;D

Last edited:

roundhouse

Bronco Guru
Nice to see you guys again.

Lots of fabulous cars there.

I thought the owner of one car was gonna keel over when my 11 yr old son pointed and loudly said,
" Hey, That one looks like Cruella DeVilles car!"

Probably not what the owner had in mind when he spend a bizzillion dollars on the restorodification of a 32 Buick or whatever it was.

My personal fave was the black '55 Crown Vic parked by the entrance.

Will post pics when I can find the charger for my camera.

OP
OP
phred

phred

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Earth
When and where are we going to meet this month????
Come on guys the summer is drawing to a close!

daveweil1

Loc.
Savannah
Aug 22nd?

My bronco is going to another cb member's garage in Fayetville this week to solve the mysterious ovrheating issue thats still plauging me, and have all the new accessories put in. I should have it back by the 14th but I have to go to Savannah that weekend (hopefully in the Bronco). How about Aug 22nd?

BTW. If any of you local ATL guys haven't used Scotts77 powdercoating services, you're nuts. That stuff is tight and the price is right. I'm thinking about doing my bumpers again.

Tasty Geezer

The 22nd works for me.....I liked the idea of Candlier Park and BBQing. Lots of Room for our trucks, lots of shade and a nice park with a pool and restrooms...

OP
OP
phred

phred

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Earth
Anyone else? Late afternoon get together. Music (boombox), hotdog and hamburgers, maybe a frisbee. Come on gang lets here from ya!!!

NGABronco

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
N. GA now South Carolina
phred, I'd love to join you guys but the 22nd is "Thunder in the Valley", NASCAR at Bristol, I missed the spring event but I gotta' be there for the Sat. nite race!!!:cool: :cool: Ya'll have fun, you probably need to come up with an attendance prize!!!!;D ;D ;D

Mac2Night

Bronco Guru
Hey guys,

The 22nd works for the Pitts family just as long as we don't hang out too late (yep, Mac2Night is taking a pack of 9-11 year olds to the Jonas Brothers concert at Philips Arena that night..... oh God, please help me get out of this) :p The things we do for our kids (I wouldn't trade these times for anything);D

Maybe I can bring my '73 and the new motor and clutch I have to slip in it and we can just get it all done around the BBQ? Seems the only way I will ever tackle it. :(

Ben, I use to live in Bristol for a few years and the college I worked for had an Athletic Booster's refreshment stand at the track on race weekends. It was really cool, you volunteer for a shift selling cokes and hotdogs and you got in for the rest of the race for free. Pretty sweet deal for NASCAR fans.

OP
OP
phred

phred

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Earth
Aaarrggghh, Mac, we'll help you out. You will mysteriously disappear from the park and be found Sunday morning on the corner of Spring and 8th streets. (or any other place you would like to be found. just not at a Jonas brothers show!)

g8rb8t

Bronco Guru
Looks like I'm going to miss you guys this time. Hopefully sometime in the future. Thanks!

metalman0521

How about "Octane in the Outfield"? There is a car show at the braves stadium on Sunday morning the 23rd. Check out their website or do a search for Octane in the Outfield. I am bringing the Bronco and they have a category for classic trucks and SUVs. The car show is from 8am to 12pm and the game starts at 1:30 vs the Marlins.

OP
OP
phred

phred

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Earth
Sounds like fun. I can't be there as it is Sunday and I'll be in church. Hope y'all have a good time.
Anyone else besides me and Kyle want to get together Saturday? If not how about we change the date?