• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

City of Atlanta Bronco Owners

OP
OP
phred

phred

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Earth
Still having the M&G as far as I know. Glad to have you a board. I helped Mac work on that truck. You have a nice sound truck as your first one.
Looking forward to meeting you.

Mac2Night

Bronco Guru
We will be away on a family beach vacation that weekend. You guys have a good time!

bfoldy

Contributor
Loc.
Torrance, CA
Man, it seems I've been out of town for the last 3 meetings and will be for this one too. The wife and I are heading down to Ft. Lauderdale next Wednesday through the weekend.

I saw a nice topless baby blue Bronco at the Home Depot in Vinings yesterday. If I was thinking, I would have left him a note about the upcoming meet n' greet. Hopefully, I'll see it again and if I do I'll be sure to let him/her know.

g8rb8t

Bronco Guru
What time Sat night?

What time were you guys thinking Sat night at the Big Chicken? I'm pretty sure we'll be around and I'll be able to make it.

Let me know what you think...;D

OP
OP
phred

phred

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Earth
Unless something comes up I'll be there. I'm planning to be there around 6pm or so. Don't forget to mark you calenders for the cruz-in in July. Here's a linky with the details and location. July 18th.
See y'all Saturday.

http://www.poboyscarclub.com/news.htm

daveweil1

Loc.
Savannah
I won't make this one. Most of my engine is torn down and Scotts77 is powdercoating everything for me. If you guys need this done, his work is top shelf. also still waiting on my new air cleaner, water pump and billet pulleys.

OP
OP
phred

phred

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Earth
Guys sorry I was not able to be there. Some stuff came up at home that had to be dealt with and by the time I got it sorted out it was nearly 10. Who was able to make it?

Who is planning to go the cruz-in on the 18th?

g8rb8t

Bronco Guru
Guys sorry I was not able to be there. Some stuff came up at home that had to be dealt with and by the time I got it sorted out it was nearly 10. Who was able to make it?

Who is planning to go the cruz-in on the 18th?

We had two of us...(Tony's '74 and Brad's '76). Small group, but good to chat (better than just one of us!) Hope to meet you guys at the next one.

OP
OP
phred

phred

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Earth
Ok, I know Ben has posted up a reminder on the board about the 18th but I'm going to do the same. Everyone make plans to attend the cruzin on the 18th at Riverstone. We had a good time last year and this year will be just as nice although I hope a bit cooler. Ben is bring the horse and EB1. I'll be there for sure as I fixed all the broken stuff around the house this past weekend. We had about 10 broncos last year. It would be cool to have an entire row of broncos this year. Who's coming?

CodeeB

Loc.
Atlanta
I would like to attend, but my Bronco is still broken from Horseplay 2009. I hope I'm feeling well enough to work on it this weekend.

g8rb8t

Bronco Guru
I'm going to try to make it.. What's the set-up (i.e. what time should we get there to get a row together)?