• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

City of Atlanta Bronco Owners

OP
OP
phred

phred

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Earth
Oops looks like I posted e wrong info. I was on the mcdoungh site. Oh well anyway so how many of you guys are going to be there?

shonivey

I can try , but if an hour west is to much...I am 4 miles from stone mt. bbq and wrenching party whenever it is convenient.......just up 78. we need to do this atleast every other month!!!!
Shon

Bay0726

Loc.
Woodstock GA
I would like to go, but it's too far to take the Bronco in this heat! Maybe I'll drive the Mustang down! Would make for a good road trip.

BigPrince

Loc.
Atlanta
Well I ended up having to have surgery yesterday. Not major but I'm out for a couple days so can't make it. :(

Have fun and take pics if you do make it! :)

NGABronco

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
N. GA now South Carolina
I'm out, went last year, it's a good show!! I'd fight the heat but they're doing that Sat-Sun road construction on I-75, south of Atl. A few weeks ago, it took me 3 hrs (125 mi.) to get to Macon and 4 hrs (125 mi.) to get home.
Summit is only 75 mi. but I ain't gonna fight that traffic!!!:cool::cool:

HGM

Loc.
Senoia, Ga.
I can understand.. I've been planning to go "sans" Bronco, but seeing Bronco's was going to be the main point in going, since mine is still in the fab stage.. Guess I'll work on the Bronco a bit instead.. Win win, I guess...

Last edited:

sgtdcoulter

Loc.
Peachtree City Ga.
The event in GA is on July 23rd.

http://www.summitracing.com/newsandevents/storydetail/upcoming/4th-Annual-All-Ford-Show-and-Shine/

4th Annual All Ford Show and Shine
Saturday, July 23, 2011
9:00 AM to 4:00 PM
Summit Racing Equipment, McDonough, GA
•Open to all Ford, Lincoln and Mercury vehicles
•Top 20 Awards
•Door Prizes, 50/50 raffle, music and food

Sorry Folks this snuck up on me, Kinda forgot about it. Ended up helping someone move anyhow. Fordman was also out of town. Revelation has started a thread for a run in Albany in Sept 9-10-11th, maybe you guys can come down??

Bay0726

Loc.
Woodstock GA
Hey guys don't forget the poboys meet and greet in canton. I think it's going to be on the 18th. Ben / Nga has all the details. Is that right Ben?