• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

City of Atlanta Bronco Owners

g8rb8t

Bronco Guru
All right gang - last comment from September of last year. Time to dust off those Broncos and find a spot to get together.

Any ideas? Seems like it's been a LONG time....

taylorB

Loc.
Canton, GA
This is the first time ive posted on this particular thread, not sure why its taken so long %) But my girlfriend saw a Bronco in downtown woodstock. It was orange 4 to 5 inch lift. full soft top with gray doors. I had never seen it before, Its probably someone who looks at this thread so thats why its posted here ;D

craigaria

Loc.
Monroe, GA
I live in Monroe, 10 min from loganville. First I have seen this thread. Nice to know there are some more broncos out there. I have only seen two on the road in the last 5 years.

N747JB

I didn't know this thread was here, but I'm just west of town in beautiful Lithia Springs. ;D
Actually put the doors on today, trying to paint her next week. ;D
IMG_20120207_111859.jpg

jesus888

Loc.
Atlanta, GA
Dunwoody here, and have a newborn at home... so hopefully you guys choose somewhere CLOSE because my Bronco could use the seat-time :)

NGABronco

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
N. GA now South Carolina
Hey guys, "phred" set this thread up several years ago and he tends to call everybody out for a M&G at various places around Atl. Nothing official, just a Meet & Greet. He'll be back on here when the weather is good!!!!

I've been calling out a M&G, in Canton, at the Po Boys Car Show at Riverstone Plaza, about once a year in Aug/Sept. We had 24 EB's there last year, had folks from South GA., AL, and all over GA. Good time and alot of EBs and other rigs to look at.;D;D;D

Here's a link to last year!!

http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?t=189615&highlight=NGABronco

hold24

Loc.
canton, Ga
I'm in canton 10 minutes from the famous NgaBronco..... would love too get together... Need to get over Ben and see that good lookin stocker...thanks again for the hardtop lead...

OP
OP
phred

phred

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Earth
Ok guys, looks like a the group has grown over the winter. I know this weekend is the 500 and Im not sure what the weather will be like but how many would be up for meeting some place and catching up. Jesus888 pick a spot and we'll see if it works. I need to see that truck of yours. It's sort of like Bax. It is real or just an internet myth.

Come on guys you started the response so now pony up and attend!!

BucknEB

Loc.
Johns Island, SC
If y'all decide to do something this weekend that would be great. I'll be in Atlanta (Marietta) this weekend. The wife and I are driving my mother in law home from Charleston. That should be enough to score some brownie points to meet with some Bronco folks for a little while.;D

Perry Brady

Loc.
Kennesaw, GA
Its been a while. I'll offer up my house (plenty of parking) if we want to do Kennesaw/Marietta area. Or meet at a place to eat at (BBQ, Hooters) to show off our rides. Now that football is over, I've got time on the weekends. Beasley Knob doesnt open until the middle of March, if we want to do a trail ride M&G.

Tasty Geezer

Georgia Early Broncos

Here are the logos I created from when we first started meeting back in 2009...I'm not in Atlanta anymore, but will be back in about 18 months;D;D;D

The bronco sketch was drawn by Mac:)

Attachments

• GEB logo_final opt1.jpg
    GEB logo_final opt1.jpg
    39.8 KB · Views: 3
  • GEB logo_final opt4.jpg
    GEB logo_final opt4.jpg
    33.5 KB · Views: 5
  • GEB logo_final opt5.jpg
    GEB logo_final opt5.jpg
    30 KB · Views: 3
  • GEB logo_final_sketch.jpg
    GEB logo_final_sketch.jpg
    84.2 KB · Views: 7
OP
OP
phred

phred

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Earth
Its been a while. I'll offer up my house (plenty of parking) if we want to do Kennesaw/Marietta area. Or meet at a place to eat at (BBQ, Hooters) to show off our rides. Now that football is over, I've got time on the weekends. Beasley Knob doesnt open until the middle of March, if we want to do a trail ride M&G.

Hey Perry,
Thanks for the offer. Hooters is always good. Whats the address to the one in Kennesaw? Think the lot is big enough for 10 or more EBs plus gawkers?

Hey Geezer, hurry up and get back up here we need more eb's, but you'r gonna miss the surfing if you leave.

jesus888

Loc.
Atlanta, GA
Phred, SO... I know I said I wanted to meet asap, but my rig is actually at a body shop for just a moment getting some issues I had with my soft top/doors worked out. I should have it back within 2 weeks, at which point, I will gladly offer up a spot to meet probably somewhere close to Dunwoody, however, I'm open to meeting somewhere else of course...

Also have a few items that I need to get moved outta my garage at some point if anyone is interested...

Big Bearing 9" Yukon axle shafts, that were in my rig for about 55 miles until we realized that the brake setup that I purchased required axles that were a little longer (so we went with some moser axles), purchased new @ JBG

Also have an Addco Front sway bar, that I am not using. I bought it new...

Either way, lookin forward to meeting folks and talkin some shop...

ChrisC74

Grrr... I will be in town one of these days for one of these get togethers...

Maybe the next one.